3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikezzz 18.09.19 07:40 pm

The problem with saving (Alien Breed: Impact)

in the game the save goes endlessly round and round, badge and all, have the task to remove, can someone tell me something?
7 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tim2000 18.09.19

Try to install/run the game as Administrator. When problem look in the task Manager, the application hangs (not responding) either works

N
Nikezzz 18.09.19

Tim 2000
not helping, tried on XP and on 7, can someone tell me the way to saves, (if occasionally - it helps with Singularity is the same crap was)

i
ire69 18.09.19

If the game is installed in the default folder C:\Program Files etc.. Then the saves will not persist and will be spinning icon. This mainly happens on vista or 7, because there is a level of protection of the whole system above, if you want to have all remained set in its own folder somewhere on drive D:\, or become the owner of the folder with the established game - change permission to full access, then it goes, good luck.

N
Nikezzz 18.09.19

Installed, of course, not in program files in XP and 7, 7 is full access and run as admin does not help them.. ((((((((

A
Aleksandr Chesnokov1 18.09.19

Nikezzz
Daro, found a solution? and the path to the saves is the so C:\Users\Имя\Documents\my games\UnrealEngine3
And all found a solution, ire69 have podskazal. Put full access to the permissions my documents and every NAA to the folder with the game and everything was saved... I Have 10kA x64

A

after restarting the computer I decided to play and took one mission completely and wanted to continue but the game does not save the current circle is no longer spinning and I immediately noticed a problem that is not sokhranyaet, leash and pretends to be preserved, I'm so upset... the other day got it all logged by putting full access to all folders and stuff and the game began again, endlessly rotating with the fucking circle p\s what the *** for a game such Galima or Windows 10 damn it!!!!!!!!

A

I think again solved the problem of maintaining the same type when I have Windows refused to run Dead Island (Dada t-Shirts just Oh**ate with his 10th mahanoy bad) I like Santa island to enable the application through a controlled access folder in your AntiVir (I have windowskey from the 10s) and voila with**and keeps with**Lope I f***I have this problem with**and soon every game should be**AA to add to the allowed list Pinde 10!! With***********кА111!11!111!11 They che there all crap known to mankind and not only to him sniffing the Maykrasoft???