3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Layneks 18.01.20 09:08 pm

Departure in the quest \"Grand tour\" after a conversation with Gage. (Fallout 4)

Needed help in addition Nuka World is almost gone quest Grand tour, captured all of the zones and appointed a gang, leaving only two stages, to report to Gage and then to speak to the Shank. The fact that after the conversation with Gage, the game just closes, no crash error, just crashes to desktop as soon as the gage lies. In General they tried to pass this step using the console (setsage ХХ000803 655), 655 - this is the stage of the quest, talk to Gage, but all the same, the game just crashes. And if you just complete the quest entirely via the console, then the following will not start, in General a vicious circle.
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dolgovya3yy 18.01.20

Layneks
Buddy! You have the same problem again and again! So it needs to be treated.
Demolition game,take working onesnike,put repak from hatab.Then see the fashion! You have some sort of malicious mod on the settlers.What you have for them fashion?
How much do you weigh saves in GB.?

L
Layneks 18.01.20

shieldandsword
The problem is not exactly in the mod, without mods run also crashes.

D
Dolgovya3yy 18.01.20

Repak what? Unofficial Fallout Patch 4-4598-2-0-1a set?
What's with the saves? There is a demo version when everything worked? Actually, I personally do not recommend keeping more than five or six save games, otherwise the Save file swells to several gigabytes. To get the mod shut down completely it may take up to 24 hours of playing (not real!) time.
Fashion leave traces in sozranenie: there is a utility which allows you to remove from the save deleted mods: - cleaning of the saving Fallout 4 Save Game Editor - F4SGE. So it may be that the mod is already deleted or disabled.

D
Dr.Virus_ 18.01.20

Similarly. What to do not understand now... Gazebo inept

S
SAVA323 18.01.20

Layneks
the same trouble. Throws during a conversation with Gage.

a
assassinSerg 18.01.20

Layneks
shieldandsword
Dr. Virus_
SAVA323

I also took off with the mod and after, do not know what helped but I started with a mod deleted all the saves, left one before the conversation with Gage, talking to Gage pressed only ,,sarcasm,,
In General, thanks guys for the tips..

J
JF194 03.01.22

Necropost, but oh well.

Maybie will help someone.
In the completeallobjectives console xx000803
XX is the DLC number. To understand what DLC is worth in a row, in order to enter into the console (XX) without selection, it is enough to poke the mouse on any object in the DLC (at least poke it on the floor). The first 2 digits of the ID that appears will be the desired ones. I have Nuka-World with number 06.

This is necessary at the very end of the quest when you need to talk to Gage. The console command does not close the quest, but makes the current stage complete.
To complete the quest, talk to Gage. The quest is complete.