3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dmsg 18.09.19 07:41 pm

The choice of class. (Remnant: From the Ashes)

In fact, the class variations are reduced to the active ability of weapon: ignite, lechilka, crits and special talent: melee, cooldown skills, stealth.
Weapons and armor at the start any is possible to buy and wear.
What looks better in your opinion? Whether in the process of passing the skills and talents of other classes or the choice irreversible?
13 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 18.09.19

As for me, the initial class of the three offered better take the Hunter, his armor on Crete. Also he was originally given a Mark of the hunter - bonus damage:))

J
Jmann666 18.09.19

The choice of class is solely the starting set of armor. All.
And then, as you wrote, the armor of the other class can be bought from Tolosa immediately after training.
In fact it's like a class selection in the DS all to myself.
And in the game there class talent - all the talent is obtained by defeating a boss, passing events or execute some hidden game conditions (e.g. after a certain number of revivals ally in co-op you get the talent field doctor which accelerates the rate of regeneration of the ally, etc. - such talents quite a decent amount in the game).
Therefore, it is possible to play any, there is no difference, in fact.

d
dmsg 18.09.19

Jmann666
Well if so, even though I have half of the game passed, no talents other classes or their mods on the weapon never caught.

M
Marsj 18.09.19

Melee does not work in this game, there is no block, die from any butting.

J
Jmann666 18.09.19

Marsj
melee works with talents and gear of malesnica very real gash, I tell you, just not immediately, and closer to the middle of the game, because the necessary talents and gear you will find only much later. another point is that many bosses malesnica won't even have to try to kill, et is useless. but on packs of melee mobs to them is quite real even without the miles build. and if zahochetsa under a mile - much more - checked. it's just the game was originally not about miles - it's a shooter. miles - at a support ability, as it was in Immortal Unchained (but its Miesnieku passed any kind of masochists).
dmsg
their fashion on weapons sold at the woman mechanic in town (not to create, namely to buy tab) - depending on your class 2 other fashion are sold from the beginning of the game.
the talents I have at the moment might (I'm not sure about talent to charge the modifier - you don't need the game to go, but not home now - the rest are all there for sure).

T
The X-Files 18.09.19

Depending on how you play,if alone the plot take place only melee of course, well, you can take a chance and take the average, middle range but benefit from the talents of this class for singles is minimal.
If playing with others then certainly you there somehow among themselves to decide who will be near and who to play middle or far.

T
The X-Files 18.09.19

Marsj
You may even shield in hand to give ))))
Rattle cast while the mobs I pick her coming back, and every creature on the mainline sickle clubbing,this is melee.(assuming that the talent on melee weapon damage bonus okay, well,wearing ring for damage,bots kalachivka in the ground like stakes on the ears).

M
Marsj 18.09.19

The X-Files
It would be nice to play for utilisima with a shield, not onestream)))

T
The X-Files 18.09.19

Marsj
The game requires from you a dynamic battlefield not that you would with the shield picking the same mob for 2 hours.
The crowd attacked the crowd with a sledgehammer smashed, and stand behind the shield against the crowd and to dismiss the crooked rusty sword so yourself.

d
dmsg 18.09.19

Jmann666
That's about a woman mechanic didn't know, thought she had only a window of Kraft, thank you). Well then, do differences almost any, only the starting talent.
Although melee and stealth this kind of talent, but the restoration mods thing is always useful.

J
Jmann666 18.09.19

dmsg
stealth General useless - rocked in the beginning, thinking that there are some buns-chips are the type to sneak up and mannered to kill. in fact - the only thing she needs is to be in the range of a weapon and a necklace that gives 100% crit against non-aggressive to the enemy, though it. here are the current enemies you are still firing even through the whole map. in General - waiting for the passing game to throw this talent - crap rare.
PS why are you so casually play, even tabs at the shopkeeper can't see xDDD
p. p. S. in a battle with the Rescue melee (not a talent, but in General melee) significantly eased my life and the day before.

d
dmsg 18.09.19

Jmann666
Stealth also for another class, you can get turned out if you got the quest with the hunter. I also think it is useless, especially against bosses. Melee is very situational. Well, reload mods, in principle, useful.
I thought she was not a dealer and type of Luleta from DS3 only craft stuff from bosses and therefore did not consider too much)

D
Ded MastDay 18.09.19

Truth-RUB
There's not the whole armor. Sets only 14.
Spoiler