3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chempion2016 18.01.20 09:09 pm

Unique and rare transport GTA Advance (Grand Theft Auto 3)

FAQ of unique and rare transport GTA Advance
UPD 03.09.12 23:36, v1.01 by Чемпион2008

Designation

UM — Unique Model (Unique model)
UC — Unique Color (Unique color)
ES — Enhanced Steering (Improved management)

Store a unique transport
1. Coach
pix.PlayGround.ru
Mission: Kid's A Hero (A. s.u.k.a. Kasen)
Feature: UC (the color of old gold)

In this mission, we need to free the niece of the boss, Yuka.

The bus will remain with us and after the usual passage of the mission, but it is likely that he will be badly battered by thugs. In order to get the bus without any damage do the following: kill all the bandits, which is located near the bus and take away the keys, but going to the A. s.u.to.e. not on the road, and gather to the seashore and go along it - so the persecution will not. Upon reaching the bridge that leads to Shoreside Vale, turn onto the road and drive as usual - to haunt us, nobody will.

After completing the mission drove the bus to the Hideout and saved.

2. Yakuza Stinger
pix.PlayGround.ru
Mission: Down The River (A. s.u.k.a. Kasen)
Feature: UC (cobalt color)/ES

This car is the A. S. award.to.and. for the successful completion of the mission. Car in addition to color different from the normal car of the Yakuza and even characteristics, it can reach speeds of up to 187 m\h, and is the second car in the game on this indicator (along with the FBI vehicle)

To obtain this car you must recruit at least 19 of the 24 mafia possible, the task is very simple.

3. Stretch
pix.PlayGround.ru
Mission: Decoy Disaster (Cisco)
Feature: UC (dark coral color)

This limo has a unique color. Get it both easy and difficult. On the one hand, after the chase you'll get. But to get a limousine without damage will be tricky. After a chase, go on it to the marker and leave it nearby, then interrupts all the bandits the mission is done

Transient unique vehicles
1. Manana
pix.PlayGround.ru
Mission: Twisted Metal (8-Ball)
Feature: UC (red)

This car needs to divert for recycling. No way to pass the mission or fail it, to Manana remained intact

2. Yakuza Stinger
pix.PlayGround.ru
Mission: Joint Assault (A. s.u.k.a. Kasen)
Feature: UC (cobalt color)/ES

Second time the car of a Yakuza boss meets us in this mission, but this time to the instance is not possible - even if you blow up the car when it's time to leave, no reaction of the game will not follow - the car will disappear when the mafia and all.

Rare transportation
1. Borgnine
pix.PlayGround.ru
Where to get: near the Hideout in Portland
Feature: UM

Severe taxi from GTA 3 migrated to GTA Advance

Taxi respawned near Hideout Porlande after will be carried 50 passengers in mission of taxi driver

2. F1
pix.PlayGround.ru
Where to get: in the mission Race to Run (King Courtney)/racing 2,4,6 Shoreside Vale/on the place where he started racing and Shoreside Vale
Feature: UM

A real Formula 1 car have in GTA!

First found the car in the second race, Race to Run, and 2,4,6 races in Shoreside Vale. To him after the race will not succeed. Also the car will start spaunit'sâ on the place where he started racing and Shoreside Vale, after the completion of the 18 races of the game

Step-by-step instructions for saving Coach and Yakuza Stinger before moving on Shoreside Vale - total progress 73%

Just note that this is only possible on the emulator, how Game Boy Advance machine is not saved.

To start, you must complete all extra missions to mission Kid's A Hero, as it will be difficult to make unique vehicles into the bargain.
Include:
-collect hidden packages (33 to 36 on Portland and Staunton Island)
-passage of missions Rampege ( in Portland and on Staunton Island)
-completing races (6 for 6 on Portland and Staunton Island)
-completing the mission Demolition Football
-the passage of the mission Firefighter (20 fires on Portland and 20 fires on Staunton Island)
-passing the Paramedic mission (12 levels)
-the passage of the mission Taxi Driver (100 passengers)
-the passage of the mission Vigilante (20 criminals on Portland and 20 criminals in Staunton Island)

So all the extra you have passed and received first unique vehicle - UC Coach. The next steps will be completing all remaining missions of the A. s.u.to.and.

Repaint of a unique vehicle, otherwise the unique coloring will disappear. Therefore, the machine less spoiled, I suggest less to drive it. In the instructions I'll write only the necessary steps to unique the vehicle is not lost.

The Mission Ante Up:
To start the mission pick. After an introductory video, transfer it to perekrestnoe. After we in the course of the mission, repainted, drove the bus to home Ands.u.to.and. and pass the mission to end.

Mission Two-Hand Toss:
At the beginning of the mission come by bus, then we go to the stadium by bus. After beating the player sit in the bus and go far away - the mission is done.

The Mission Of The Scorned Lover:
Come the beginning of the mission on the bus, then drive to the marker on it and leave there. To pass the mission to the end, you can not trulaw his more - is not lost.

Mission Sue Me Sushi:
The bus can not touch, and not to go on it at the start of the mission, and after beating the first driver pick up the bus and drive the second truck. After beating the driver of the second bus to leave and to pass the mission without him until the end - it will not disappear.

The Mission Down The River:
The most difficult step in obtaining two unique vehicles Staunton Island. At the end of this mission will give us Yakuza Stinger. So, the bus to the start of the mission left in a Hideout in the city I have it inexplicably disappeared. Then go on their own to the beginning of the mission. The mission at the time and therefore need to do everything very quickly. To start recruiting 10 mafia. Immediately after this, go to Hideout. Now we need alternately sitting in a truck, then a bus to token (in port). Stray too far from the truck is impossible - it is loaded. After unload race truck to the next marker, but do not stand him out, catch the car (preferably fast), and go to the port. Now sit in the bus and drive to the marker on it. Upon arrival, Board a truck and stand on the marker will appear mafia. Recruited them (at the same time we will add a little time) all to 20. It is important that the bus before pasakoy in the truck was close to - otherwise might lose. Sit in the truck - there will be another mafia, but do not pay attention to them, and sit in the bus. Now we need to again alternately sitting in the bus and truck access to the port. Upon reaching the port, put the bus to the left and just below the marker is too low too, is that normal Yakuza Stinger tresponse. Now on a truck stop on the marker. Mission passed, and we have at once two unique vehicle!

Mission Bad Pimpin':
And the last mission in Staunton Island no difficulty absolutely. Unfortunately, in Shoreside Vale, you can take only one car. Choose one of two unique vehicles and move on.

Step-by-step instructions for preserving one of the unique vehicles Staunton Island and Stretch'and before you complete the final mission - overall progress 96%.
As I mentioned above, to translate from Staunton Island to Shoreside Vale can only be one of two unique vehicles. I'm in my instructions I will write Yakuza Stinger, because he kept it, but you can save if you like, and the second unique vehicle - UC Coach

So we have at the moment passed all that was available in Portland and on Staunton Island. To begin, I offered to pass on all additional Shoreside Vale. Note that to go race without losing Yakuza Stinger is impossible, since at the end of the race there is a complete clearing the site and no way to get rid of this, I have not found. Please report it if possible.

So, as you know, we come together with a unique vehicle the entire game, except racing. Repaint of a unique vehicle, as you may remember, not so in the instructions I will point out only the necessary steps to less driving around on them, and they are thus not lost

Step 1
For starters, I propose to collect hidden packages. Leave Yakuza Stinger, where we arrived to some deserted place and collect the packages the machine will not disappear.

Step 2
I now propose to go through the rest of the city mission Rampege - are already beginning to certain difficulties. Before carrying out the mission Rampege need to drive a Yakuza Stinger directly to the start of the mission (otherwise, our machine will be lost) and at the end of the mission you need to quickly hop in the Yakuza Stinger and go away from the place where he served mission

Step 3
The next step I propose to pass the Firefighter mission. To start the mission you need next to the Yakuza Stinger, complete the mission, you must also with him. The whole difficulty in the past as you know. In General, reaching 19 fires, see where the next fire if far away from the Yakuza Stinger, the offer to return to him and start the mission Fireman before the fire is not close. After that, push the fire truck and burning remains straight to Yakuza Stinger and stew them - the mission is done and the Yakuza Stinger is not lost

Step 4
We are now left with only one more mission - Vigilante. Should also next to the Yakuza Stinger, to finish well. Sequence of actions approximately the same, but now you can drive a Yakuza Stinger closer to 20ому criminal. After killing him, get in a police car, that mission ended. Don't forget to be next to the Yakuza Stinger

Step 5 - Mystery Killer (Cisco)
Additional missions we have completed and now on to the story. The first Shoreside Vale mission - Mystery Killer (Cisco). In this mission it is important that before the last Yakuza Stinger splash screen was there.

Step 6 - Decoy Disaster (Cisco)
In this mission we will get a unique Stretch. For starters, arrive at the beginning of the mission for the Yakuza Stinger, and after starting the roller drive him to the place where ends the path of the limo. Now back to the limo and started our way. Go through here without damage is difficult, but possible. After chase drove alternately Stretch and a Yakuza Stinger to the marker and complete the mission.

Step 7 - Truth Revealed (Cisco)
I note that the game is now saving us almost do not need - if you saved and then reload the game, it will be only one of two unique vehicles. So, now I use only save emulator.
By the beginning of the mission driven and Stretch and Yakuza Stinger alternately, the emulator still remember Stretch, and yet, if you stray too far from him, he will disappear. Pass the mission so that graduated both machines.

Step 8 - Love of Money (8-Ball)
But after the last mission emulator remember both unique vehicle that is now possible to depart from them, as well as to transport in turn each.
By the beginning of the mission driven again and Stretch and Yakuza Stinger. To leave them better on the left, behind a fence, so they should not be damaged. It is important that you were standing near the cars, when will the last wave. After that we head to the Hideout and take it 5 tricks. Now we return to our cars and wait when will disappear and the last star - mission accomplished.

Step 9 - Taking Revenge (Cisco)
Now, the emulator began to remember Stretch is very strange - if he does not sit, then he remembers. But we are in him sit down, so Jessie immediately becomes a normal car, i.e. will disappear if far away to depart.
At the start of the mission can be reached on their own. Kill all the bandits except one. Now do this: alternately driven Stretch and Yakuza Stinger so that this thug was chasing. Will be very good if this thug is unarmed (I once was). And taking our two cars to the fire station, which is South of the Hideout. Set the machine to the left of a fire truck. Then kill the bandit so that we were close to the machines. Now the game is again characterized by a location Stretch, and we brought the car here because in the next mission ends here.

Step 10 - Smackdown (King Courtney)
At the start of the mission get their own and pass the mission to kill bandit on this fire station last.

Step 11 - Joint Assault (A. s.u.k.a. Kasen)
At the start of the mission first drove Yakuza Stinger, and then Stretch. After killing all the bandits drove as the first Yakuza Stinger, and then Stretch to the marker. Put the cars up against the wall. Stand on the marker and start the mission. Try before each movie to stand against the wall next to the car, not gone. As soon as repel all the waves the mission will be completed.

In the end, we have two unique vehicle before completing the last mission

The preservation of the unique transport means after all of the story missions overall progress 98%
But that's not all. You can save and one unique vehicle after the last mission. To do this, carry a Yakuza Stinger to the airport, where we will need to arrive and leave there. Now we start to pass the mission when you get it and can see the screensaver, press Save Game and then Exit Game - the credits roll and we will again be able to start the game, since where you left off, and there will be a Yakuza Stinger

In this passage, unique cars can be considered complete.
Total we have two unique vehicle after completion of the Staunton Island missions, two a unique vehicle before the last mission at 96% progress and one unique remedy after beating the game on 98% progress

Now you can complete the game 100%, for that, you need to pass 6 races Shoreside Vale

Links
When the work was used the http://gta.wikia.com
35 Comments
Sort by:
E
Egor_Pskov 18.01.20

Fixed.

X
XAKEP 8 18.01.20

Чемпион2008
Ehh... I wanted to do it, but you beat me to it. Well. You leave me at least TCB GTA 1 and London. OK?

D
DvxNL 18.01.20

Well
But that's the game-boy I don't :D

C
Chempion2016 18.01.20

DvxNL
on the emulator I passed. Pimp game fight are not saved.

XAKEP 8
Oh, sorry, didn't know you wanted to do ) If there is a infa - write

X
XAKEP 8 18.01.20

Чемпион2008
Oh well. but I leave the first GTA and London OK?

by the way. theme rename to GTA: Advance. Unique and rare transport To more successfully looked. if you get a lot of information can and will achieve the opening of the forum of GTA: Advance

C
Chempion2016 18.01.20

XAKEP 8
Yes I could nevkurse if there utsi, and whether they can somehow save..
basically, I have plans for ГТА1 no in the short term

and what is the name of any such? all the UTS this form seems

X
XAKEP 8 18.01.20

Чемпион2008
well, at least part of the name with the name of the game change. because it does not GTA Advance and GTA: Advance. So a little more correct

C
Chempion2016 18.01.20

I can't change the topic title

X
XAKEP 8 18.01.20

Чемпион2008
ask admin

C
Chempion2016 18.01.20

In General, here are the screenshots of my passing

Before the end of the Staunton Island missions

Before the last mission of the story

After the last mission of the story

After 100%

X
XAKEP 8 18.01.20

Чемпион2008
and 2 cars at once not to save?

by the way. where the tank is? and how many of them? I just think he's the only one it can be attributed to the rare

C
Chempion2016 18.01.20

XAKEP 8
well I have the 1 and 2 screens for 2 TCB also

Tank, like all the other GTA 3rd era in 6 stars. I mean how many of them? A lot of them)

X
XAKEP 8 18.01.20

Чемпион2008
not well, I thought he parked somewhere else

C
Chempion2016 18.01.20

XAKEP 8
no, never parked, current with 6 stars
by the way the Advans and the name of his Tank, not Rhino

X
XAKEP 8 18.01.20

Чемпион2008
what else is kopovskogo cars which are not parked, but appear only in the search

C
Chempion2016 18.01.20

XAKEP 8
Barracks OL
FBI Car
SWAT Van

ie all except Police Car

C
Chempion2016 18.01.20

And no, sorry. Now checked into the game on the Portland Police Car, the SWAT Van parked in Stanton and Shoreside - FBI Car

X
XAKEP 8 18.01.20

well, then maybe a tank to throw in a rare?

C
Chempion2016 18.01.20

then, too, and the Barracks in rare

X
XAKEP 8 18.01.20

Чемпион2008
exactly. and it is also