3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr.Evil 18.01.20 11:53 pm

Silent Hill 3: Summary Of (Silent Hill 3)

In short, today took Silent Hill 3. I say at once: I went through two previous and just fanatel from them. Well, I used to be a fan from the second part, because first I had Russian version, which I don't fucking understand.while, for me the best game was not - I could not sleep, coming up with a theory and trying to explain especially unexplained moments. Kept thinking why and what if.... And here comes the third part and it turns out it's all about some fucking God, which if you do not give birth, everything will be fine. Ie, there is the main villain that is complete bullshit. It turns out that nothing mystical in the city do not, and dark side of the city - it's just nightmares incarnated some old sheep, which is also the sister of the reincarnated main character. And, by the way, clocked the shit with these transformations, linked with the first part, on the go inventing her ending (like a girl dying, gave into the hands of glavgeroyu baby who was born before the death Train)))). Well, that's...nya??. The second part was this mystical, psychological drama, not devoid of meaning. And the third was Frank pop - the story of a cheap film plus a explanation of what happened to the city. She and the second part was shit, because the second is now generally do with it!! And the ending?!!!!! Dumb kids happy end! (though there is a second ending, I didn't open it, so I don't know). All the children became well and everyone went home! IN THE ASS IT IS! Ass haircut dough! But that's not all! Will be a fourth part! Wait, shit!! - say the developers. And we'll figure out th more namutit! To push this shit! Who's with me?
PS Although, on the gameplay itself I'm not name - everything is pretty awesome if you forget about the plot.
63 Comments
Sort by:
.flash. 18.01.20

I don't know, but what you said touched me.(in a good way)
I haven't played SH3 but I really want to play, because I went to him
all 2 parts and all adjacent to it ending.And about СХ3 tell me what you know.
In my opinion from what I've heard about him , we can conclude:
I СХ3 now shifted towards the shooter.
All players must be straining at Prairie the whole game, and here, ponimash
give for example Automatic, or even better, a Rocket launcher(to become the secret weapon).
Now it looks like a Resident with his endless shooting zombies and collecting
keys.In General, the early findings do still I the game has not yet passed.
There may not be as bad as you say!?!?!?!?!

_
_Mark_ 18.01.20

Give money for a new graphics card with pixel shaders

E
ERHater 18.01.20

I don't expect this :) Except for moral support.

r
rezak 18.01.20

Dr. Evil if you knew what awaits us in СХ4 you would not drive on the third :), the third and the second super!

g
george-92 18.01.20

Yah you would be looking for better your girl lost from СХ1

A
Arcanis 18.01.20

All silent hill Cox and Nenad here to show off 8))

R
Reverrius 18.01.20

All silent hill Cox and Nenad here showing off
+ 100000000

People just always want more.... they are all small, they love the game-dreams that never will come.

C
Chaprral 18.01.20

I will say this. Games without flaws does not happen in all the games has its cons and pros and that's fine

g
george-92 18.01.20

here is silent hill 1,that's the GAME!:))

M
Morfei 18.01.20

[here is silent hill 1,that's the GAME!:))]
Cho for show-off? Well Gama I am first and that the graphics are so-so, monstraki had worse.

d
dClam 18.01.20

You're all nuts. All games in this series BRILLIANT, but it is necessary to push such people as Dr.Eviln!!!!! Silent Hill is more than a game is an art, and LAMER just get mad, and the critics too, they just day will, everything will smear.

h
haha your dead 18.01.20

Nothing of the sort, the third part is a complete mess. The plot is too similar to the first. Too much action for SH. The atmosphere remained. The fourth part loss, but no kind of atmosphere has been preserved, and the idea is very original. Only twice obbegat locations.....furious, to put it mildly.

The first and second parts are masterpieces.

In General, after the second part as something not very scary...

A
Amour 18.01.20

SH1 - the beginning of it all nachel, UTB history. Yeah, the graphics suck.
SH2 is a masterpiece, it is like a book. Perhaps the best character models I have never seen.. But the gameplay is, alas, the bad, and, like the second part of the boring..
SH3 - sequel, he says the first part. The plot is not great, but the graphics, the puzzles, the logic of events, the art work, gameplay and balance at height, here he vsul all the parts together.
SH4 - apparently the developers roofing felts there was no time, or desire. But the script is strong...
So the pressure Residant Evil it is necessary)).

S
SOAD6666 18.01.20

For me the third silent the worst

N
NobbyNobbs 18.01.20

He began his acquaintance with the Silent Hill series with the third part. I have to say - the game has become for me the allied bombs of the atomic bomb in the woods. Loved everything about it - graphics, sound, characters, story, everything! Passed 7 times while, opened all the secrets, both endings, - not a game, but a ray of light in the darkness =) I Bought the last one in the city of the license ^^
Now on the comp all four parts, going through the first. Then a second, darling third, and fourth for the company, too, probably)

P. S. in Short, Crysis f toppku

B
Banehallow 18.01.20

oho!! I thought this topic died nametwo:)
by sabzh: I already proshol all parts of the game(especially when panocam igrani) 2 but more like 4 - less

N
NobbyNobbs 18.01.20

The fourth one just took place, revelations to be honest was a little, and emotions are not whipped. SH3 - chef-d'oeuvre, as the French say (the masterpiece we), second, they say, is a work of art (looking forward to the passage) ...

R
RadeonX1950 18.01.20

Started playing Silent Hill since the third part - I liked everything. I would love to play in the second part, but alas, nowhere to be found...

B
Banehallow 18.01.20

If it is possible to download :
http://www.megashara.com/games/62429/sailent_hill_2_silent_hill_2.html#

or

http://www.old-games.ru/game/1521.html

R
RadeonX1950 18.01.20

Thank you very much! Try to download!