3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darker2 18.01.20 11:55 pm

The complexity is \"Only increase\" - what is it? (Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire)

GAIS, I can't really understand what it means to function in the difficulty settings of the game is Only improving, the function stack with the function matching? In General ,if you pull up the matching and Only increase it means that the enemies are only LVL under your fit, but not Vice versa? And then I started playing with this feature and have not really noticed the difference on the complexity of the Path of the damned, on the contrary it seems that it became easier to play
2 Comments
Sort by:
A
Apokalipsis113 18.01.20

The game will raise the level of the opponent when it is below the level of the player. That is, when a low-level locations of the enemies are completely quilted in a couple of blows.

O
OrisLumenis 18.01.20

Function matches your level indicates that the mobs are adjusted to your level. That is the level of mobs may rise if your level above the level of the mob, or drop if your level is below the level of the mobs.

If you additionally activate the only increase the level of the mobs will increase if your level higher-level mobs, and will not be down in the opposite case.