3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kolyan______ 18.01.20 11:56 pm

How to make screens? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

is there any command to come screens do
66 Comments
Sort by:
W
WezT 18.01.20

There is a program Fraps. It is enough.

S
SaIIIa 18.01.20

WezT
fic95
you already invented the Printscreen button on the keyboard. Suggest to take a flashlight and magnifying glass, users...

W
WezT 18.01.20

Witty-what) If I normally worked PrintScreen, I would not mention the program.

m
mad wolf 18.01.20

If I normally worked PrintScreen, I would not mention the program.
well, the majority of Skyrim is a button print screen still works fine...

S
SaIIIa 18.01.20

WezT
maybe you confused with F12? The incentive to do screenshots with this button, only it does not work for some reason... in any dug-dug - to no avail. Spat and began to do as human beings. But the print screen always works everywhere, in any app. Except for a few prog-related DOC... don't remember... well not Pascal otscanit.

W
WezT 18.01.20

I have a pirate to let you know. Apparently the curve for a screen so full of shit it turns out.
Well, if you mean the manipulation of this key and Paint, then I just broke to turn off the game and do further actions)

And maybe it confused with F12...

S
SaIIIa 18.01.20

WezT
haha, the print screen into paint)) Well dude annealed) Printskrin I just make the picture file in the root of the game, even on the screen writes about it, they say you saved this file. Ie apparently for Skyrim remade F12 to print screen. And pirates... buy a license, thank a developer, don't be... you-know-who.

W
WezT 18.01.20

Simcik, Timchik... No, let them get big and hairy... the couch.
PrintScreen takes a screenshot and adds it to the clipboard. Only in certain games, he retains from his file in the other using paint.

m
mad wolf 18.01.20

Only in certain games, he retains from his file
well Skyrim - the list of these certain is just part of strain with paint or Fraps it wouldn't.

S
SaIIIa 18.01.20

WezT
all understand if you have a net does not allows you to download volumes for gigabytes.... so what's the gig to 100 meters you would have half a day's work. Then forgive any pirates. But you pirates its DOWNLOADED. It is a few gigs, many times more than the incentive of this update, so why are you on steam link?

W
WezT 18.01.20

I downloaded it at a friend's parents, when we celebrated the New Year.
Me half a day of work maybe one song weighing in at under seven meters to make.

A
Alexs DoKer 18.01.20

The question is off topic excuse me but how do you sriny what program

m
mad wolf 18.01.20

sriny you do what program
I usually by Skyrim and do hit print screen in game folder written another picture. it's somewhere in the settings can be disabled, but by default in litsuhe allowed. In litsuhe like you can overlay the screens to shoot, but I'm too lazy to figure out where they go :)

well, more than other games, where your sinonimai no fraps

A
Alexs DoKer 18.01.20

mad wolf
I'm in the Fraps format is not menyaetsya format photos that he takes are not coming here and printskrin couple pirital to work

m
mad wolf 18.01.20

the format of the photos that he takes are not coming here
well, not coming here directly - mount, then what? absolutely nothing konvertnut made printskrin in the right format?
so there is a lot of programs range from painten to photoshop. (I use XnView)
along with the modify permission and the extra trim is often harmless...

printskrin couple pirital to work
Skyrim.INI section [Display] line bAllowScreenshot=1

R
Rikudo Nagashi 18.01.20

Downloaded pirate Fraps I always save, if you need to make a screenshot.

m
mad wolf 18.01.20

Please advise how to take screenshots without interface (compass, crosshair, manabar)?
what can you go into the settings and make the interface prozrachnym - I know, but it's long, but always with hidden UI don't feel like running...

d
dragonborn2001 18.01.20

I have screenshots I make are not saved they are not saved

m
mad wolf 18.01.20

I do they are not saved
how do and where watching what has been preserved?

S
Sheril 18.01.20

mad wolf
Please advise how to take screenshots without interface (compass, crosshair, manabar)?
Use another prog for screenshots, not built-in, for example, fraps, written by you all advised.