3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 18.01.20 11:56 pm

Questions related to the passage of (Star Wars: Empire at War)

Here discussing the issues with the passage of the campaign in Star Wars: Empire At War
52 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igoration 18.01.20

I have this problem.. I uompany play and I dpli mission to capture the Princess on Tatooine... but I when the Navy sent me is written like need a Tracktor Beam from a Star Destroer and where to take this crap and do not know the Old Deloera I have.... Cho do we need??

M
Mazaykin 18.01.20

confess where rocked? :) neither the mule nor the BitTorrent not found working links :(

I
Igoration 18.01.20

Damn and I was delighted ush which I replied.... personally, I was rocked in UseNext'e..... but this program paid!!!

I
Igoration 18.01.20

As naschot that would help me??

c
cyber shot 18.01.20

Yes, it is not anybody else))
And you have about the passage are saying.
I'm a full Russian version of I will wait....all sorts of defective versions of impression spoil I do not want)
I hope during the week you see on the shelves...by the way...who knows the exact date of release in Moscow?

D
Dan4MerC 18.01.20

It is not necessary to speak for all...
I also downloaded with netsuper.Now little by little play !Going through the campaign for the Empire

I
Igoration 18.01.20

If you will pass the place where it is necessary on Tatooine prihcess to capture up to otpishis how to do it... I Choteau does not understand

V
Vertal 18.01.20

About the mission - one of the planets and the type of Mon Calamari space station is pumped to the maximum, build destroyer and all...

I
Imperial_Patriot 18.01.20

Yes, I agree. It is necessary to Kuat or Mon Calamar to build a destroyer (with the shipyard 5того level)

S
Stepa_E 18.01.20

How to pass mission 4 Kessel Rescue, then you need to rescue the prisoners, who we can tell?

G
G-man 18.01.20

X-wing AMI distract the main fleet of the Empire and using the Y-wing and their ability torpedoes taking turns down the ships the carriers and then fly up to him Your hero and collect the prisoners.
Note the carrier is NOT NECESSARY to destroy and the more just to shoot him. Only the ion torpedo. Choose three pieces of Y-wing and fly safely for carriers and a bullet in them torpedoes. The main thing is not to get involved in a fight with the carriers the rest of your fleet - from-game over =))

c
copiani 18.01.20

and here's a question... Yes I tried several times to pass this mission with the y and x fly... but then when I wanted once again to start this mission, I failed. I say build a squadron of Y letalok. I have built more than 40 and nothing... what am I doing wrong? what I did not pay attention??? please help. I have a few days I am suffering and I go on the forums.

G
G-man 18.01.20

copiani
On it is a must to take the Main character (the guy on the cruiser) and several eskadrila Y-wing.

c
copiani 18.01.20

thanks for answering... but I all take turns but not as ((((. probably full of glitch. just sonawane very hokisa to start ...

P
Pan_Alex 18.01.20

reinstall the game 8) the benefit is Toko the beginning of the company

M
Mikle_RX 18.01.20

Do not tell me how to pass mission 4 for the rebels (with the rescue of prisoners). I created the bombers started the mission, but I can't get it, the assistant said that too many Shuttle destroyed. How to save hostages from them?

G
G-man 18.01.20

Mikle_RX
I wrote above - the shuttles don't need to shoot. Take link X-wing to distract their main forces of the Empire. Next, take a couple of Y-wing and be their hero on the cruiser Broken Heart - fly up to satlam and NOT Shoot and let the Y-wing ion torpedoes. (usually two on the cruiser will be enough) - over the cruiser light up arrow - fly up to him as their hero and pick up the hostages.

M
Mikle_RX 18.01.20

G - man, thank you very much for the reply, the mission passed. I really destroyed the shuttles, and not neutralized.

Does anyone know how to create trade routes between your own planets?

M
Mikle_RX 18.01.20

The issue with trade routes is cancelled already figured out, but has yet another bad understand how to improve the technical level of the Empire. Can someone enlighten?

G
G-man 18.01.20

Mikle_RX
In the campaign, technical level of the Empire is increased automatically after the mission will be available to new technology at different levels both on land and in space. (second is unlocked after battle on Genoise for example).