3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The-Soul Of-Wind 18.01.20 11:57 pm

Help, who can (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

Does anyone have more or less good Repack 2nd Kotor?(For the 2nd year want to re-fully, and all the Repack at the end of the play.)
Thought to buy the steam version, but a friend says there is also plenty of bugs and russifiers the problem.
16 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boogie___man 18.01.20

It can be bought for 120 p now at GOG

H
HinataKawa1 18.01.20

The same thing, all the Repack that test, everything crashes. The first word barely started...

O
Oleg V 18.01.20

there, on an old DVD drive... but with the second which has always been a lot of technical problems...

X
Xaarxus 18.01.20

Repack by MOP030B from Zlofenix. 2011. At seven to fix, Patch for Windows Vista a couple of times walked to the end, there were no departures. No fix for the Vista was all the time departures. The fix is on PG.

T
The-Soul Of-Wind 18.01.20

Xaarxus
If not difficult, then it is possible a reference?

T

Boogie___man
Thank you, this is also a try)

D
Damocles 18.01.20

As the option to buy on Steam (there's plus a built-in fix on the wide screen, which is convenient) or GOG (but in GOG's so it's not like - not 100% sure). Or download the original version presented in GOG (change _ on .):
Спойлерhttps://rutracker_org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5607136
Further, if necessary, slapped the crack and TSLRCM - both files are on PG. Profit!
The version that GOG/Steam without crashes. Just don't need a ton of mods to sculpt each other - there will be missions)

X
Xaarxus 18.01.20

The-Soul-Of-Wind
Спойлерhttp://rutor info/torrent/140417/
star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic-ii-the
-sith-lords-2005-pc-repack-by-mop030b-ot-zlofenix

T
TheHouse 18.01.20

The-Soul-Of-Wind
Спойлерhttps://rutracker . org /forum/ viewtopic.php?t=5508730
To remove the spaces.
Followa (restoratin project,patches, updated textures, etc.) and a working version of the game to date. Recommend there and rekomendatsii in Topeka how to treat departures, etc., if they should occur.
He only not long passed.

One note from myself: In this Assembly, restored cut content from the planet of the droids. Changes quest thread in search of the lones Vash (she's not dead on Korriban), and in captivity on this planet. I.e. for passing on the story of the planet to visit. BUT! Recovery did delitanty, the planet is horrible and very boring quests and sabahat may (10% of 100).
But nevertheless, this is the best build of this game to date.

E
Evgeniy Voronin 18.01.20

Version Steam and Gog are the same. The official update was. Only Gog without protection.

T

TheHouse
According to your link, even with vpna't open(

T

Xaarxus
damn, with this build I have the ending not pass, even though departure was not particularly

T
TheHouse 18.01.20

The-Soul-Of-Wind
Spaces exactly put it? The link is working 10000%

T

TheHouse
But apparently not all, soran, I'm stupid HD

F
Fastgamer24 18.01.20

now I'm confused...
Which build to play to pass with all the cut quests and things?

T
TheHouse 18.01.20

Fastgamer24
That which I gave the link