3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PahaTomsk 18.01.20 11:57 pm

Help!!!!! with quests \"Brothers in arms\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The cry of the soul... Help!
Under quests - Brothers in arms.
Passed part, but at some point (and Skellige and Wellin and something else) then it is not clear where to go and what to do.
Ie, choose any task from this series, but at least talk to collapse, and yet many, and the job label is lit on the post QUICK MOVE (((..... and all a dead end.
It is not clear what to do!
Help guys!!
6 Comments
Sort by:
a
airstorm 18.01.20

PahaTomsk
Calm, now face it.
Who are you invited to kaer Morhen. Kindly make a list
... and write what about Queyras and Summer.

P
PahaTomsk 18.01.20

Well. I'm at work now, as the house I will describe the situation.

P
PahaTomsk 18.01.20

Looked at the situation.
Have done the following two quests

Brothers in arms. Velen.
Talked to Keir Mets and helped her to take care of business in Velenje

Brothers in arms. Novigrad.
Talk (i.e., to consider that he was invited?) in kaer Morhen:
Triss
Dijkstra
Rocher
Zoltan
Helped Triss with her chores in Novigrad
Helped Rocher with Nyankoi

Next two quests that can't even begin to do... They are in jobs, and that how to start.. it is not clear (

Brothers in arms. Nilfgaard. Vizim
I talked to Amhara and AMRAAM

Brothers in arms. Skellige
Don't talk
With The Collapse Of The
With mylovarom
Not helped Keris to solve the mystery Udalrich madness
Not helped Hjalmar in the campaign against the giant with Undvika

If you help, then the Quest Lord undvika started – already asked for the Collapse of an Krait about Hjalmar, but to go in search of Hjalmar island Undvik can't for some reason and are unable to ask at the Inn "New port" Pro Undvik and ice giant

Quest Mouse tower fully implemented

P
PahaTomsk 18.01.20

And on account of Summer.... searched all tasks performed and not performed.. found nothing (

T
Towelie49K 18.01.20

PahaTomsk
Um, what's the problem talking with Amhara? Quick move in Vizim go and say he in the same place where and at all other meetings sits.

On Skellige must first job is to finish the Hjalmar and caris to them or where to call (to call them can be either immediately after the mini quest with the coronation of the new ruler of the Islands under the oak Gigenet or later in kaer Trolde they are to their rooms to sit) together with Hjalmar in kaer Morhen can still two of his squads to go, unless you look for them on Undvika carefully during a mission to the Ice Giant.
Collapse look in kaer Trolde, is also a purely logically it will help if to help his children (the sword will give).
Misour in the caves of the druids under the oak Gigenet (if immediately after the Coronation to call it in a cave under an oak tree, just under the same oak). In General, all four of them almost in one place you can catch immediately after the coronation.

Summer can be found only if start the game using the save game from the second part where he survived without this Witcher from the school of the Snake is believed to be dead by default. Yes, and it is not the job 'Brothers' he is in kaer morhen not CRIS to protect travels, and from Ilfov to escape, and the fact that the battle will help is another matter.

P. S. If there is a on the map point a rapid transition then tracked quest is not in this location and everything.

P
PahaTomsk 18.01.20

Clear. Thank you.