3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SuPeR_MeR3ocTb 18.01.20 11:58 pm

Dolby atmos ? (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

The people who ever made it in the audio settings set to 5.1 to 7.1 to Dolby Atmos?
Or in our super localization this feature is not present ?
Wanted the squadron to play on a TV with good sound and figure there was .
5 Comments
Sort by:
D
DAZZDRANAGON 18.01.20

SuPeR_MeR3ocTb
I just two virtual columns added ... all the rules ... 7.1 was in the game(in beta) =) ! Added via the app from sound card ... card Creative Sound Blaster ZXR

A
AlexLoginoff 18.01.20

For Dolby Atmos, you need a special receiver (useloc) and additional speakers on the ceiling, in the General implementation of this buzz is quite expensive! I have a soundcard on the computer 7.1, ie sub, front, front, back, and more recently the sidebar, what to say in the game's sound Oh.. stunning, direct in the middle of combat are all distinct channels, with bokovuhe sxperience a much better set of 5.1

S
SuPeR_MeR3ocTb 18.01.20

Gnev999
About the receiver I know I don't have one ) Sonya cotton 1000 5.1 . Developed the Atmos is not a separate audio track ? Downloaded transformers last and ran the original road with Dolby and I can say even from the usual track is different . Detailed sound was just freaky , pleasure ground received /
I read on the English forums , where people with receivers, says that is not available (
AlexLoginoff side will have to bother .

A
AlexLoginoff 18.01.20

Dolby atmos is treated with the new processors in the newly introduced receivers with 35тыщ, another option to experience this experience will not work. With regards to 7.1 audio is sufficient to have an amplifier with output for 5.1 and a pair of active comp. speakers connected to the sound card of the computer to the output average.

G
Grot2016 18.01.20

Who have a crack or key