3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fatum Sibir 18.01.20 11:58 pm

OBS and MSI Afterburner

The problem is this - while recording using OBS I have enabled MSI Afterburner to display the frame rate and monitor other parameters of the system, video is recorded fine, everything is configured as it should but no video the MSI data is written exclusively to the game.

Please tell me how to solve this problem is to write out all at once.
4 Comments
Sort by:
L
Luka_gg 18.01.20

Fatum Sibir
I don't know all the details of the problem, i.e. how manage to record using MSI Afterburner, and that for OBS. BUT, I will tell how I do, and can see the error.
So I write through GeForce Experience, i.e. Shadow Play, figures to deduce through the Overlay Screen Display (OED) using rivatuner statistics server. this program is to install via MSI Afterburner (this is why I ask), i.e. it is optional software. In the end, all the numbers in writing, I see.
I don't know what problem you have, but let's order:
1) If you have or do not have the rivatuner statistics server (probably is, just mention MSI Afterburner). Then, it is possible to configure, that's how I namestable (he didn't understand, but maybe something helped):
Spoiler
2) Maybe it's the program that writes, ignore, well, there probably change. Often recording recommend Shadow Play, he is quite good, and not much cargo.
There is another option how to derive indicators that you can use MSI Gaming APP, in the settings it is displaying indicators.

F
Fatum Sibir 18.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
Already understood, there can be or include a screen capture and will capture all or capture game point record and still third-party overlays, the frame rate barely drops, good thing, only need to adjust as necessary.
And MSI has software but great ship system, include record and minus 15-20fps, so I use OBS.

m
mr saiman 18.01.20

can not bring izobrajenie obs status overlayэтим a plugin in OBS

S
Steve Taller 18.01.20

pliz tell me how to get MSI AB to show the minimum and maximum fps, 0.1% and 1% of the minimum fps??? the monitoring was put on display in the OED, but it is not showing