3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MyJokeR 19.01.20 12:01 am

Help with mods (Surviving Mars)

Help to understand with creation of buildings.
Wanted to create a building that will produce different resources (polymers, metal, etc.) from the air as the evaporator. However, you could add the left item to the production only on betonelementer, but get rid of the reference to the terrain I couldn't.
47 Comments
Sort by:
d
denisonchick 19.01.20

Here in fact you are building do not create and add to the game the same building,just slightly changing features,but not everything can be changed,such as binding to the place of production or the visual size of the object. So there will create a separate object with its own mechanics and appearance or edit what is closest to your ideal.Good luck!

M
MyJokeR 19.01.20

denisonchick
I'm not going to create new buildings as such, I want to create buildings that will generate other resources in addition to the/additionally/new ones that they were assigned, I made mine mohorovichich's which now generates from concrete instead of waste which the landfill was pererabotan.
I can replace the model which will be after/during construction.
However, using the same mine I can't get the game to highlight the correct location directly under the selected model, it by default uses a model of the mine at the required place, i.e. to look externally, as I chose, and it takes place the default model
That's what I need help on how to get completely stagnant models including the necessary place and to remove requirements on the ground

M
MyJokeR 19.01.20

Did the space Elevator is available for construction immediately. Costs 1 metal carrying capacity for 800ккк, you can do whatever you want from the available resources, made it through the mod buildings (through research I think it will be much easier, but so far I only dealt with buildings) so problem arose, there is no indicator of the number of items directly in the Elevator. Made the store more roomy, under resources all in 3 times, tired a bunch of them to build when production is established, the atomic battery at 300K, the water tower and oxygen tank for 15K, can make the building to produce what you need but problem sizes have not decided yet

d
denisonchick 19.01.20

Below for those who want the end to break the game system.
Spoilergate in the editor, mods add a new building,take as a basis the fuel plant and the characteristics instead of fuel put any resource (there will be an opportunity to push trade 3 resources,but do not rejoice because the plant pick only one to produce it will be 3,and only issue 1 share), so I put one below, choose how much it will be energy and water to eat on the production and voila,you have every RES out of the water is to be made,and the production capacity you can also choose where put the resource. Create by building on each resource in the rest of the production buildings the game has no meaning to the main water was. Nice killing games)

d
denisonchick 19.01.20

MyJokeR
The problem with all buildings is that their models are set to give a one resource,mod the maximum you can do trade 3,but to give it still will be only the first,since the model is so done with the results of only one resource.In short we must alter the model itself and the building system to produce more.Slag refers to the left W and under it is configured the model so that it is in an area that throw and not on the stand as usual resources,so I don't know what would happen if instead to put another RES,but here's the background on the top example, I found a good combination of buildings and resources.Good luck

M
MyJokeR 19.01.20

denisonchick
clearly =) I understand you try to study magcreator? =) but thanks to you I can now build buildings that produce 3 online =) and occupy not much space =) thanks

s
skorpor . 19.01.20

How to increase the capacity of the colonists in a rocket?

d
denisonchick 19.01.20

MyJokeR
No,I'm modreactor just climbed a lot,but something did not find where to put more seats renditions,I imagine the building was done,but he accumulated only the upper RES,and the rest were made,but not stockpiled at the building,so I and XS,if you solved the problem,then tell me where has that down,I would be grateful)

d
denisonchick 19.01.20

skorpor .
In modreactor in the gameplay tab you can select the number of colonists on the rocket,there is a drop-down list has a parameter,written in English,but when choosing below in Russian

d
denisonchick 19.01.20

change the percentage or +-

M
MyJokeR 19.01.20

denisonchick
You need to change the model of building that will be built, it exhibits the model farm, which is being built under the dome, it will stand anywhere I want to be able in the dome to push, however, will remain the heating zone of the soil, do not think that it hurt but just know.
And Yes by the way, first copy all the settings from the mine mohorovichich's

d
denisonchick 19.01.20

MyJokeR
Yeah,the farm also has 3 warehouses around the pancake,the ATP said now we are going to green Mars))

s
skorpor . 19.01.20

And what were they from sponsors? written just a parameter and it is not clear what it affects.

M
MyJokeR 19.01.20

skorpor .
Try different values, then tell us too =)

l
loppi82 19.01.20

Please tell me how to create a mod to increase the size of warehouses, I tried to but something with no results.
And such small capacity warehouses already freeze.

M
MyJokeR 19.01.20

Create a new mod, choose to add a building

load settings from stock, a universal warehouse

harassed to the bottom and find the setting you want

M
MyJokeR 19.01.20

loppi82

l
loppi82 19.01.20

Thank you very much.

A
Alex Beznikij 19.01.20

MyJokeR
Had the idea to make a separate build or replace functionality in the existing building to restore conductors (water, metal, drag.of metal). Can you tell what settings are in the building you need to set the example of metallodetector?

There is a desire to make a separate structure or to replace one of the improvements in recovering resources, in order to switch to extraction/enrichment of the well, or a similar building, only for enrichment to be done. If this is to tie the cost of the resource, then do good work, you can restore the mine with the ore, due to electronics (for example).

I want to extend the functionality without messing up the game balance.

M
MyJokeR 19.01.20

Alex Beznikij
I don't think be able to do something similar using the functionality of this magcreator, you can try to crack the number of ESTs in the veins and wells, but adding new buttons to control the buildings I found, and I tried creating a new subsection to put all of the modified buildings, but it seems like the user interface there is no access through mods at least