3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
ya bot DUKE NUKEM FOREVER 19.01.20 12:54 am

how to treat a dog??? (Fable 3)

???
15 Comments
Sort by:
s
sesil 19.01.20

well, it's kind processes itself there, shake off the dirt, let me tell you dude combut all okay and heals on me.

a
alfa-samec 19.01.20

just have assholes usausa coach function Vanhecke and when a dog gets smacked she was limping and not looking for treasures,in short, ceases to be useful to fix it only new game if you have survived with such a dog)

G
Gamer_Kenny 19.01.20

the people I vycheslit a bug with the dog !!!!!it happens after the mission the key to the big key.....there's a panel rises kada we are all hastening ran not falling and the dog is starting to limp !!!!!!!so be careful on this mission....and it's not because of 1 hit Qila there dog finally touch is not possible !!!!

G
Gamer_Kenny 19.01.20

here, I think....on fix is to wait so .....and so I re-started.....

s
sesil 19.01.20

or start from the save where you don't uchalu coach. Coach is the story of 2 ends. Always something bugaetsa when using them))) it is necessary to look)

s
sesil 19.01.20

AAAAAAA AS JASPER TO GET TO SPEAK ! TO REMOVE THIS BUG! AND HOW TO DO TO HAVE THE BUTTONS MOVE BETWEEN THE ROOMS AT THE ASYLUM??? AND WHAT NOT TO DO TO THIS HNI TO AVOID?

w
wirmfrost 19.01.20

sesil
there's nothing that's bugs, I'm a 2nd time to beat the game and everything is fine here Toko the dog is limping not from the coaches and the script after zahvatyvaet Kingdom.

Z
Zadrot Sapiens 19.01.20

checked, it is lame if the explosion is near, I have it after the explosion of red barrels began to limp, and wirmfrost in her kernel got

w
wirmfrost 19.01.20

actually she started to limp when the old man and the Flint from the tribe volna on the other side blew up the gate.

N
Nazo 19.01.20

I began to limp after you move and fight with wolves. And this is not ISA of the trainer. All of it found a problem. By the same logic all yuzali trainer with unitcell. Very nice bug. And patch Choate in no hurry to release. The issue is once the dog will get a lot of damage. In the third part of the dog is immortal. In the xbox360 version of this problem is not present. This error is due to the fact that the dog campaign ceases to be immortal.

w
wirmfrost 19.01.20

Yes eto samiy real bug because Krivova transfer to PC.

T
Troll_from_hell 19.01.20

Now it is clear that with a dog. On the box, this was not valid)

m
main1991 19.01.20

VOB brush is exactly the function of trainer bansot (Onet hit - one kill CDM).. Not curable. And the moments of her eternal being useless-toe sleepwear starts to get annoying.

Or feature on the immortal HP strange running on PSA - blowing drums of enemies - in General the mass damage from enemies also causes a lameness in the dog.

In short get to Aurora dog will recover - until then suffer.

S
SkyrimMod 19.01.20

Lord, spread the drool.... In most trainers is a great feature to "Heal Teammates". Hit a couple of times and lo and behold, the dog whines and not lame.

s
sweetgirlx69 19.01.20

SkyrimMod
thank you friend, at least one normal tip helped to solve the issue.