3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Park52 19.01.20 12:55 am

Gaming experience on PS3 and Xbox 360 (Diablo 3)

As for me personally, D3 is much more convenient to play on the gamepad , very well done controls, really annoying lack of vibration, can then add. Still not happy with the fact that the inventory interface redone for a gamepad, in my opinion, and the standard would not be bad, but this is purely quibble, because it is also very convenient, right amazing.
13 Comments
Sort by:
t
tpeo 19.01.20

I'm on Xbox myself yesterday took out of boredom. Thought pichal will be quite out of hand, real fun on the joystick to run)

S
Sipogka 19.01.20

on the joystick, but I interface skill straining(

S
SkOOnS 19.01.20

And I Shaitan box is much more like to play than on PC :) Main + no auction is now interesting to look for armor, and craft the meaning appeared. Very convenient to everything done. That's just public games as it is strange looking, rare, and the open game can play half the day so no one will come, although it may be a problem with my router, although in other games all norms.

P
Poehavshiy 19.01.20

The game is very good out on consoles already on nightmare(master 1)began to play,and the other all the joy on one console to play,the figure will come off

U
Ugryumyy kot 19.01.20

Very cool management made. But why not keep Pkshny HUD? That is the HUD (where the indicators of health, mana and skills) Strange decision, convenience would definitely not hurt...

G
Ghost Hunter 19.01.20

Can also try...

T
Torum. 19.01.20

Crap as crap, what a stupid question?

l
last human 19.01.20

Autocollage
The Internet is constantly required?

t
tpeo 19.01.20

last human
well, needless to

T
Trevor Phillips 19.01.20

Iberos
Of course not

P
Pretecs 19.01.20

Took ps3, play is very convenient

T
Tanc2021 19.01.20

the servers are different in the Boxing plastes on the PC ?

c
comendant 24.05.21

On act 3 in the citadel, the demon hunter reached 50, hatred can be replenished simply by shooting, interactive traps for reinforced demons, the parameter in the armor is good life in the sek, a good leoric glove + 25% experience.