3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ex021 19.01.20 12:55 am

The silent monks. (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Is it possible to be cured? In the house where parents Gareth is 4 monk. One of them tries to say something. You can either kill or to leave saying that in the moment it can't be helped. So there is a way to release them?
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ayub_Black 19.01.20

Ex021
I personally way never found. In the end, cut all, I thought it was merciful, considering what they were able.

E
Ex021 19.01.20

ayub.gadiev
I do still think there must be a way.

A
Aleksey84 19.01.20

One nun(still kind of thinks something)left,when the master dies, something happens,and the rest also killed

E
Ex021 19.01.20

Aleksey84
I still didn't kill anyone. Maybe there will be a way.

A
Aleksey84 19.01.20

Ex021
When the three looked ,and they are already rotting and it is unlikely they can be saved,and that out of its misery

k
kuancokl 19.01.20

There's a little hut where the quest is the doctor going to remove the worm from the brain of the monk,can then medical treatment is available to those NPS?
I used to believe, yeah all killed

E
Ex021 19.01.20

kuancokl
Hut of a doctor? But can the exact coordinates to throw off, well or approximately where.

k
kuancokl 19.01.20

Ex021
x668y225
Accomplish your goal then, have you changed something=)

E
Ex021 19.01.20

kuancokl
OK. SchA will check and unsubscribe

E
Ex021 19.01.20

kuancokl
No. I passed the quest, he did the autopsy. I went to the monks but the new options did not appear

L
Leoben 19.01.20

Ex021
There is not an autopsy should be done, and surgery! Need tag a Scientist, that there was a replica when come to it:
- You see a fresh scar on his head blah blah blah, then in the battle kill her stachy-galyuny, and weaken it by reducing the hits to one third. Then wait until the suitable doctor and do surgery
3/1/1 girl needs to survive otherwise there is no reward
We speak to the doctor and get an award
If the operation can be saved to reality award /reward fat two legendary a choice, the average rune, elixir and gold

L
LukeSonMetal Plant 20.08.22

Gentlemen, I checked your theory, it sounded extremely logical, on my return to the doctor he said that with Nadia, that is the name of the patient, everything is fine and she is recovering, but alas, you can only help these poor fellows with a needle under the ribs