3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D1abLO 19.01.20 12:55 am

Legacy of Kain:Defiance (Legacy of Kain: Defiance)

This game is the bomb!wow!but I have a glitch in the second level(where Raziel tries to escape from his prison which is,I understand), I eject from the game and pishetsja that kakaeto error, not well download music and asks to do something!If somebody knows tell me what to do!or the address of the patch, although I'm all Internet searched is not found!
46 Comments
Sort by:
D
Den1212 19.01.20

In in.Same crap all worn out nothing helps.Somebody knows how to fix it?

N
NikolasMagistrum 19.01.20

On the website Eidosinteractive.com Legacy of Kain:Defiance, see the forums there are a couple of tips on the account of a Fatal Error:ZLABAJmusic, but they are most likely left

D
D1abLO 19.01.20

Toko took the game today!igruha cool,no one really knows whether the fact that this is the last series of the game Lrgacy of Kain?
And all who have problems with overhang swing the patch from here http://www.cdclub.pp.ru/index.php?body=patch

V
Vovanych 19.01.20

Yeah.... Igruha certainly cool, but che is no end or edge, I'm on Chapter 6, and finally how many of them??

z
zevg 19.01.20

2 D1aBLo Thanks for the link, but it is not swinging, if not difficult throw on soap ([email protected])

h
hager 19.01.20

...not difficult. Enjoy it... do not forget to share with others. (your real E-mail does not give, tortured letters) request the patch for it ---> ([email protected]) already have kain_defiance_patch.zip ... if you want :-)

A
Ace_man 19.01.20

One link doesn't work try D1aBLo http://www.cdclub.pp.ru/patches/kain_defiance_patch.rar

V
Vugar 19.01.20

Druzya plzz podelites ftp mne o4en nujno zaranie blagodaryu .

I
Ivan 19.01.20

This game is a riot! That's just the management is useless! The camera flies like crazy!,
but that's not the point
When you are playing with Raziel one gets to Vorador he gives you the key to the archive. And then what to do???
Like all searched, but nothing found!!!

a
anya 19.01.20

Ivan I have the same problem. People please tell me where this seal to precalculate?( I honestly there is generally no more closed doors I do not remember, and about the archive and there is no question...)

N

To open the door to the Archive seal of Vorador need to get back to the hall where they were mined the first artifact, the spear. There, at the end of the hall behind the statue there is a door to the balcony. Open it print and press Enter. Good luck.

M
Mishima 19.01.20

Let a proper patch on the audio file, tried everything no how, and I go hunting!

l
leex 19.01.20

Located in nachle 2 chapters. Need help! How to do long jump? (need to get out of the dungeon).

a
anya 19.01.20

Help! I think in the end, it is necessary that, God toli toli who he is, mocit he still has many eyes and tentacles, Raziel has killed play Cain. And tell me how, that is, when it is necessary to beat and where I understand there as well as with all other bugaboo: the fact that sat in the pit had to beat when he failed from the bell, an angel when he's landed well, and when, he always seems invincible.

N
Nikita 19.01.20

I have a glitch with sound! Anyone can help!!!

N

To defeat God-the elders should hit Soul River-om his supalite 2 times ( it should glow green ). Then he takes zashitny barrier of his eyes. At this point, run up to him, jump up and frost in his eyes. Then stand back and jump up again ( standing in front of them ), dodging his supelec, and so on until complete victory. After all, the game ends with a small roller ( which gives hope for the continuation of the series Legacy of Kain ) good Luck

N
Nikita 19.01.20

All who have a glitch with sound!
Write on [email protected].
Skins!

s
sk8erboi 19.01.20

Loveeeeeeee! Help!!!!!
Anyone have a nocd patch to throw off pliz Myl'nikov [email protected]

S
Shakal 19.01.20

Need a registry entry for Defiance!!!!!!!!! and that patch isn't!

x
xloveman 19.01.20

how to beat the last villain green help