3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Neron_13 19.01.20 12:55 am

Account drive (Diablo 3)

Good time of day.
I with a rather unusual request. (Unless of course the moderators, the theme will not be overwritten)
Maybe there are people here that have already passed-perebrosali D3 and have lost interest in this game?
Maybe someone share on time for a couple of evenings with the accompaniment,just drive?I would be grateful.
If someone is not difficult-unsubscribe to the PM, agree on the up and up.
still, with the additions or not, with the Persians or not.

PS Yes, the author is naive m*d*K,stupid and there is nothing to do here.
I'm not fake, I can write in either the VC or the incentive, can everywhere to make sure
10 Comments
Sort by:
t
tpeo 19.01.20

I would give ACC but worried for their cards in HS)

N
Neron_13 19.01.20

Iberos
Um,well, what I could do?I'm not in HS are going to play.I want to call you in Skype or in the VC will charge?Or go to PM?

A
Alxmo 19.01.20

I write, VK/alxmo, or here in insignias

N
Neron_13 19.01.20

Topic can be closed or deleted already found everything
What do you put minuses?I found someone, everything is fine.

i
ilbregman 19.01.20

People can at times be Diablo RoS abandoned. Let me drive please. I think for a month not more. Thanks in advance.

D
Dying 19.01.20

ilbregman
Go bald race

w
wanek.osa 19.01.20

guys can anyone share with the account for a couple of days to go through the campaign mode and wants all to spend 2000 for one company does not want to, can write in VK or Skype...

Y
YouCantStopMe 19.01.20

can sell is that of the ACC I bought so hardly played. went third, second better for me

y
yes0603 19.01.20

Hello, maybe someone already tired of the diablo3??? give the account to play, please

R
Rin Shirayuki 19.01.20

Already a year has neglected to play it, and even the account is not a pity. But of course dick I give someone something, it hurts a lot want.