3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
choa 19.01.20 12:56 am

Is it possible to return Megaride back to Athens? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Locke is starting for Sparta that you take in the story.
Actually the question - is it possible to get back to Athens? Type need to cut all the FORTS of Sparta, ESTs, to weaken the region in the hope that the map will reappear the token for the super contest?
10 Comments
Sort by:
J
James_Mails 19.01.20

choa
well, with all the regions... on and megaride
he really wasn't

d
drakkco 19.01.20

Moreover, they are not and you can back them back.

M
Mozgovprav 19.01.20

It turns out that you can change the ownership of the region 10 times back and forth? First, for example Athens weaken and kill the ruler, and the final battle, then when the region changed for the power of Sparta also beat?

g
gargarot 19.01.20

Mozgovprav
Yes

M
Mozgovprav 19.01.20

hmm,but what's the point? well, I did the region-so Athens. And what's the advantage? and if I make a Spartan, what will change?

d
drakkco 19.01.20

Epic armor, obsidian like experience. In this sense.

v
vitalik76 19.01.20

Regions can be captured here and there as you want. It has no effect. Just as an additional pumping for a player made.

y
yar1097 19.01.20

Mozgovprav
So rare-legendary items to farm. Won the Sparta region, then they killed, conquered Athens, killed them. Repeat any number of times. You can of course, help the factions to protect the regions, but fewer things give.

N
Nikolay Ololay 19.01.20

And much sense there is here and there their power to change because of the loot and armor, because if you do all the extra jobs, etc, and so it is enough to pump and ship and themselves

c
choa 19.01.20

oschem my observations:
- paint the entire map red or blue probably can. Apparently even the attic can be zohavat.
- a feeling, and this was indirectly confirmed in one of the posts above, that the regions over time and weaken the opportunity to start a big fight comes by itself. It is possible to protect or the side of the attacker. In the case of protection, the map will stay the color you want.
- all that is written above might not be true ))

By the way about large batches. The skill with bombs-boom just IMBA in these battles. Predicting a nerf to this skill. I have in every battle for 60+ soldiers to cut it turns out, one of the castes of the arrows stand for 6-8 persons immediately. And this despite the fact that the spec on ohnewein (if anyone is interested: Seth Agamemnon, sword mercenary spark, skill ignite sword = crazy pyromaniac).