3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bEnOkq 19.01.20 12:56 am

The game itself computer running in slow mo reime (Mad Max)

I feel like I flash. The game feels like shit really barely move the characters in фифе19 in battle in star wars that even the phishing planets the same. The computer is not shit talking at once but not the top. Intel 6500+1060 6G+ 16GB ddr4. I have to be honest fuck knows what happened to him it feels as if my bakery was dying.
17 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demons97 19.01.20

bEnOkq
Slow-mo I have this also happens but only on the pirates from kataba and mechanics the rest I haven't checked on litsuhe everything is fine, even though it does not matter what you have a computer even if only for a billion, why bet the maximum? 1280x720 or there on the strength and 1600x900 and graphics set on high and everything else that can be in the bottom. and all the even though slow mo appeared only when there's a game frequency jumped from 60 to 40... pirates is on the license I have not experienced these problems

-
---VENOM--- 19.01.20

Games and computer - a fps show a program for monitoring ? and I mean the comp for too long it opens, or how to understand it ?
Look download processor and video card, periodlate monitor into the other connector, generally disassemble and assemble a PC, Windu rearrange.

I
Int0xicate 19.01.20

I even drunk wood so don't write this thing... read a Book and teach Russian in the game will always have time to play.

V
Vladimir_Aleksandrovich 19.01.20

bEnOkq
What do you mean by slow-mo? Low fps or something? See the download percent and card. Iron is quite normal, look for a problem in the software. Can wood problem, miner caught, then the options can be many.

D
Demons97 19.01.20

Владимир2012
slow action

D
Demons97 19.01.20

Dr. Web Cureit download and check out the hike there dipshits sitting

b
bEnOkq 19.01.20

---VENOM---
Int0xicate
Владимир2012
So I see here the teachers came with their books, books I've smoked in the school toilets in their year. And so to the topic, how to understand slow mo, that says 120 fps in the same FIFA but the game runs slow i.e., in slow motion you know, like could barely move the players on the field, etc. Sometimes it is like accelerating the entire process that had to happen in fast-forward, then I got here and so everything is played slowly and it took only 1-2 minutes of the half as BAM, it all went like a bullet and already 30 minutes and I would lose 3-0 roughly speaking, so all this time which went from 1 minute to 30 flew for 5 seconds. Shorter nuts PC I understand. And the PC works normally but the tab so smoothly open slowly, though, let's say I run Adobe Illustrator and it it works.

I
Int0xicate 19.01.20

bEnOkq
See, you're asking people's help, but your writing is impossible to read at all. I here this is your only review 3-4 times with mastered, its essence.
And, one wonders why people here then strain in reading the Morse code, if the Asker won't normally write about the concept?

b
bEnOkq 19.01.20

Int0xicate
I help you asked. People should understand that there is no who pass by. Why are you stuck here? I write in the dark, I'll have to look at what I was poking? The more I'm working on. Do not pollute air

B
Bupycop 19.01.20

bEnOkq
And, Yes, the author has concocted a question that cannot telecompersonal and especially do not know how to write correctly. He is too lazy to turn on the light and indeed he was at work. Direct the master of some... You pay us or what? Who wants to help you with such an attitude and such mutati in the text?

b
bEnOkq 19.01.20

Bupycop
So a copycat? The main thing that you did not help me. Are you paying? I wrote above"do not like flipping on. What about the Internet pundits are tired. I from anybody did not ask for help, saccrine and the mail I want to see where I've asked for somebody help, I wrote my thoughts in his post, and now asking you to leave quietly with no fanfare as they say. That guy said made so to speak their thoughts and assumptions. What made you? Shit with you routinely wear? I don't need it.

-
---VENOM--- 19.01.20

This often happens with very old games, try googling and make about what I do to fix these games. Still possible the RAM filled with something, and it's all on the page file writes, but hard is not very good. Or something that uses the hard drive. Can AntiVir after updates scans everything, that with them sometimes. Or miner. Or the driver may be rearranged or Vice versa, put the new and crooked steel.
Yet - when did it start ? Can you program what and put away ? Or the game ? Try to delete this program, can help. Treated do with the reboot ?

T
Tdante 19.01.20

Is there some driver or flew, or, more likely, you're a miner caught.

b
bEnOkq 19.01.20

---VENOM---
Well, the driver I put. Game all-new, only just recently were. I too at first was thinking on the drive as it is over 10 years, although I carefully treat everybody and I have it for all this time didn't make a single squeak or noise. But like as SSD should not have this theme apply to you. Although it may concerns, will need still to buy potestit. It all started messy, played FIFA and went running yesterday.

b
bEnOkq 19.01.20

Tdante
Driver killed and even rollback to a few versions ago did not help. The doctor checked nothing. And the more I could not to catch a pirate is not pumping.

-
---VENOM--- 19.01.20

If Windows is on SSD, then it will drop. I do except to open task Manager and see what and how is loaded, I see no other solution. Maybe something percent eats, another component of the PC. Just in case you can see the temperature of the video card and CPU, well, their frequencies (especially percent, and if in the browser it slow)

b
bEnOkq 19.01.20

---VENOM---
I'm still inclined to believe that this is a problem with the old drive. All temperatures in the normal processor in a mode of scrolling of the Internet 10% video card not loaded at all, plus even in the game, the temperature exceeds the limit although it is clear and without programs by the fact that the cooler doesn't work under light loads.