3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vic203B-boy 19.01.20 01:03 am

Information war (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

In the mission the Information war is not displayed rank, but took on the rank of S this is a bug or a feature? I litsuha... with the release of steamed about it, and the skin of Raiden I want(((
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Syndicate 2016 19.01.20

Vic203B-boy
Wanting is not Harmful

S
Skull Face 19.01.20

Vic203B-boy
Should be displayed.

M
Maklline66 19.01.20

During the first pass in front of the mission plate is not broke? If they blow up before the mission, the rank will not give, even if you replay and have to start the game again.

S
Skull Face 19.01.20

If they blow up before the mission, the rank will not give, even if you replay and have to start the game again.
o_O

V
Vic203B-boy 19.01.20

Maklline66
Geez....I blew up the plates before the mission...again finally no desire to pass.76% already

N
NDes 19.01.20

Vic203B-boy
Addressing only replay, you're not the first with this problem.

D
Dimon Krab 19.01.20

Nonsense....

H
HitD 19.01.20

Vic203B-boy
plates and 90% of the total in the game respawn , just preproga mission.

V
Volk-Naemnik 19.01.20

People tell me, in this mission I can't get rank S.
Night without worries put to sleep all the shot plates, I'm rank B.
Night without alarms bypass all, undermine the dishes, go away and blow up immediately across the line of departure is the rank of A.
Watched a few video guides, but I still don't understand what I'm doing wrong....

V
Vic203B-boy 19.01.20

HitD
Pereprohozhu mission and rank still don't give a... I put up already....

N
Nikita Kuklinov 19.01.20

The Wolf Mercenary

Snuck in to the transmitter, shot him, left - S

V
Vic203B-boy 19.01.20

Nikita Chuklinov
thanks, I'll try

i
indahouse 19.01.20

Same problem. Was a mission the first time it S failed. Restarted flying in the helicopter and the radio said that the equipment has been destroyed. The mission didn't even start and immediately ended with the rank of -. Passed a couple of times on the S, but still idroid dash is. Play the pirates 1.0.5.

N
Norbert09 19.01.20

Found the solution: being in a free regime in Afghanistan, just choose mission 4 and get to the point. License, tested