3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vstorspb 19.01.20 01:04 am

War paint and ship (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Two questions. First: my Cash this war paint on my face, I will not say what I like. Photos know. Where did it come from and can it be removed, so the face was clean?
The second on the ship. What for to recruit someone to the team? Which shows how much you have people in the squad, how else do you want? I have not found anything like that. Only 2 vacant positions leitenantov, late of 4, but I already have 3, one to drive already have. Where am I more? Something I ship and the recruits do not get it. Or sailor's part not to recruit, only Lieutenant?
I'm early in the game, LVL 10, do not judge strictly.

11 Comments
Sort by:
v
vstorspb 19.01.20

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 19.01.20

vstorspb
never played, don't know but maybe it's something attached to clothing?
as I look at the passage and utuber the same coloring, angry!

M
Morgan Drake 19.01.20

vstorspb
This coloration is bound to this armor. Take it off, and everything will be fine.

N
Nikolay Ololay 19.01.20

vstorspb
Change the armor to the torso

S
SPR1GGAN 19.01.20

Lelik_mc_kawai
that moment when the person is not having guessed the game, and those who have played 10+ hours nedopetye at least for the test to change clothes)

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 19.01.20

SPR1GGAN
just pure intuition!

A
ArXangel_ann 19.01.20

vstorspb
Lieutenants have the same level should be normal. He grow he will not, therefore, need to hire new, and old fire. Icarus at the target illumination shows what their stats are for the ship. It is best to take imbabah captains of fortresses or hunters that are after you.
The sailors themselves are typed.

N
Nadoedala 19.01.20

vstorspb
As the armor is called?

v
vstorspb 19.01.20

Nadoedala
Hunting apparel (Hunter's Outfit), the coloring is really from her. I basically knew that it was something from clothing, but decided first to talk in a friendly forum the Playground)))
ArXangel_ann
Thank you!

v
vstorspb 19.01.20

Generally, guilty , sinful, in the game if you feel that there will come something serious I first, passage of this quest\episode on YouTube look. Perhaps it is wrong, it is necessary to zadrachivat. Not always, but something was inclined. Corrupting YouTube. (Not quite to the topic, so).

C
Castly 19.01.20

And is there somewhere a list of loot from sunken ships? What skins and commands can be obtained.