3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Teranaft234 19.01.20 01:04 am

Brothers in arms (question) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Tell me, if you do not pass these mission - Brothers in arms. Novigrad, ...Scalage, ...of Nilfgaard, etc., than it threatens in the future in the story ? Picked up and sailed to the island of Mist. Later, with Lambert, Asalem, the Vesemira, Triss and Yenn - repulsed the attack of the wild hunt.
Why would you need those extra throwing on the world map, from one end to another ?
15 Comments
Sort by:
R
RBunny 19.01.20

If you do not collect all,most likely just a failure of the job will hang.If you are collecting the whole team-also this game offers,well, more people to you still something will help

z
zagruzon 19.01.20

and Lambert is without the witch dies for example

T
Teranaft234 19.01.20

zagruzon
Forgot to add, Keira is also in the castle - Lambert alive.

h
hanterwow 19.01.20

if only through it's not necessary,I in the first pass, forget the summer and Misamore and like all engrossed.

h
h-H-h 19.01.20

zagruzon
will not die if to help him, and without Queyras is possible to save him, Vesemir, Geralt will say he needs help, I'm so passed when Keyru was released to Radovid wanted to see how her number of wear, and Yes if you leave it alone it will die

T
Teranaft234 19.01.20

x-X-x
Yes, and how it is played freely, without the additional quest NPC in the castle and so unfold nowhere. I think so.

T
Tova Tova 19.01.20

x-X-x
And th, RIL show ?

h
h-H-h 19.01.20

Tova Tova
no show, will be the quest with Triss Keyru will have to withdraw from this stake, the penalty will not show, just see it on a stake planted here screen found
Spoiler

h
h-H-h 19.01.20

Teranaft234
well purely focused on the main story missions and do not care)

S
Straiff 19.01.20

x-X-x
I would bedbugs suffered better than this.

h
h-H-h 19.01.20

Straiff
I from games squeezed all the juice he wanted, and this way and that all revised all versions of the beautiful game

W
Widukind 19.01.20

But this is even according to the logic of the plot does not necessarily want to seek help, do not want - do not apply.

T
Teranaft234 19.01.20

Widukind
Until recently I thought that if I didn't call for it, we will lose the battle with the hunt. But when he won, he wondered if would not entail any consequences in the future.

T
Tova Tova 19.01.20

x-X-x
Oh tin

P
PahaTomsk 19.01.20

The cry of the soul... Help!
Are in the process of finishing the quests - Brothers in arms.
Passed part, but at some point (and Skellige and Wellin and something else) then it is not clear where to go and what to do.
Ie, choose any task from this series, but at least talk to collapse, and yet many, and the job label is lit on the post QUICK MOVE (((..... and all a dead end.
It is not clear what to do!
Help guys!!