3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raspisnoy1 19.01.20 01:04 am

Death of a genius (Elex)

Thread who killed this Conrad-developer Badababa. I have to order it(the last rogue),but I enter in this pass do not want. When you kill it is red,I banged quest Persian. Well the stump,he quest,this stupid game has repeatedly caught. The question is...how is he quest? Will be even with him any thread of interrelated quests? Badababa finished-it is hidden from the clergy.
17 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 19.01.20

raspisnoy1
I just went to Hort, talked to him, then returned to Logan and told him that he understood him. Quest closed, Logan was not very happy, but not offended.
PS. If you're not a cleric, I can safely slap, and then tell us about it Logan, we can alexito roll.

D
Ded MastDay 19.01.20

In the game there's an interesting side quest with a Different name Arva and her friend the Troll, a sort of Easter eggs on the beauty and the beast. The advice when to approach her, do not kill the Troll, he is peace. Otherwise, she will not speak to you. So, there is also in quest of a dilemma, either to side with the girls on either side of the separatists. In any case, to complete the quest, have to kill the character whose death will affect blah blah blah. Sometimes the game puts the player in front of a necessary choice, do not be afraid to make a mistake, do as you see fit, in any case, it will only be your decision, according to your personal beliefs.

F
Flow4Master 19.01.20

raspisnoy1
don't kill him, need him for a personal quest of your companion Falk, there is a very interesting old you that Conrad will tell.

r
raspisnoy1 19.01.20

Svetoslav
I perform the last task ,necessary for accession to the clerics. So all the quests of all factions are closed, it left this quest. As I understand quests Conrad will not give-means the consumption that a backlog would not-and a special warmth to it not feel lured me to the mini-boss ко3ел))
About beauty and the beast...I still turned red,I killed the quest Persian separable and his three friends,although I just sahril of Skakov and they have the group killed,not me-Yes, there was the dilemma...I think so it will solve. By the way never found out what the quest with the head of this gang is associated separable. Was the leader of the separable near the Converter-this skirmish he does not remember at all. So.what do you think...all this is not essential. Most of the questions I have for fear to break the future quest chains.
very greasy place if you run to a woman with a Troll for a destroyed section of the track... just a bunch of mini bosses and of course a mountain of experience...you can use spawn.

r
raspisnoy1 19.01.20

Flow4Master
here you are at the last minute stopped me)))) bggg... thanks...will wait

S
Solidar 19.01.20

kill only if you are 100% going for the rogue, but not before doing a quest with satellite Falk. Otherwise killing him is stupid, for a rogue anyway, you throw in the assault, it is possible for them not to get drunk.

S
Stanislavich 19.01.20

Svetoslav
Hi. Fulfill this quest.
In this quest there is a bug toli toli game feature. Troll friendly player, if you come with a partner, the partner he often attacks the Troll and between Troll and a partner start a fight. So, if partner is going to kill this Troll that Arva will be saddened by this event (do not remember her phrases, but she does not become hostile).
Even with the same quest linked to another interesting point. if you save the life of the Arve and the Troll, that is, to help them, to kill the separatists, then later when they come crocware in this place - the Troll is not hostile to crocware, but Arva hostile to them. If you kill the Troll and the Arve, the Separatists will be hostile to newcomers to trocaram and can help JAX with their murder.
Crocware not quest, in my case, they came in 5 pieces.
PY Sy: I could be wrong, but there is an option. where in the event of the death of Army from crocware, the Troll becomes hostile to JAX. That is, if Arva will die at the hands of those who came crocware, then JAX will have to fight even with the Troll, but the Troll crocware be friendly.

S
Stanislavich 19.01.20

raspisnoy1
I can't say exactly, but passing over the Berserkers and the Outcasts, the NPS, namely Conrad, has no quests, except for two things: 1. Quest Falk, 2. Quest prisoner the clergyman. Perhaps, after the movement of Conrad Hort passing game for clerics, it will have some additional quests, or the quests associated with it.
As shown, the quest with Conrad's death may not affect the plot of the game, it can not run, and it absolutely will not affect the plot of the game, although the quest is main.

D
Daniil11993 19.01.20

The inscription is this character important to the plot more confusing than affecting the plot. For example, in the quest of the ray in the murder of mercenaries will write that they are important for the quest, although its role is already played. With Eli similar situation and region who want to kill the Troll. Except that the cleric, a scholar for the quest Falk need. No longer met the need of the characters of those who are on a quest to kill.

H
Hytryyad 19.01.20

raspisnoy1
It's not a stupid game, and your choice. No quests with him no more. If you quest Shary fulfilled, of course

r
raspisnoy1 19.01.20

Hytryyad
Stanislavich
Stanislavich
quests satellites are all closed except for Kaya...so I realized he was no longer needed-can be banging..ekspa
about the Troll with the girl running around with no gadgets...no one agreda was...
therefore, all the rules resolved (2 quest it's a good profit)-not counting the dead separable...
I don't blame that so categorically separable scripted...could be an option to buy off them...but there's no way
z.s. red alert really is misleading....but not always...for example, I correctly did not kill the type at the entrance to the valley of the rogue(offers to deal with Lucky that it would start deliveries)- and then Bob gives the quest delivery,which had come back to him...in short everything is ambiguous.

d
ded59 19.01.20

Play for bercow,slammed Genius-the Duke of 3000 pieces broke off and said do not say

S
Sheril 19.01.20

ded59
how to kill it? Clerics have it hanging in a prominent place

S
Stanislavich 19.01.20

Cheryl
Stupidly come and kill. no penalties for killing him does not. And in General, all in Horta we host this Genius

S
Sheril 19.01.20

Stanislavich
ok

L
Leoben 19.01.20

Take Lazarenko and from outside Agra knocked anyone and anywhere! Neither attacked (which is what NPC mob) nor the others are not kept! It is important that while shooting in area Agra no one comes in. Area Agra = the long-range weapon +a few metres to the marker crosshair does not turn red when you hover! As well as lasers and blasters the range is limited by rendering. And sometimes for me the NPC for polkar chasing got the plasma ball flies, vanishes, and in polsek catch damage

m
marsh resident 19.01.20

high coldness with a Hybrid saw such a dialogue is like what a pity that the Creator of the bombs, the rogue died, his knowledge would allow us to do away with the free people. that is, if he were alive then the hybrid would give him a quest or what?