3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislavich 19.01.20 01:05 am

+\\- Or Immortal: Unchained went much more Eleks, Eleks than himself. (Elex)

Good night. Detailed and long will not paint. Lenevo me. And the theme will be more like a stuffing, only here it is not so.

in fact, we have a small Studio with a low budget and Piranhas with their budget (and the Budget Eleks exceeded 12 million dolarov).

in fact, we have a large mass of fans gotana and games from Piranha and nice licking from true pirnafasov (on this forum the same hide and his next boat klirikoalb, and on YouTube enough to look different Chipofya vidosic, including from Tamica), huge sales at the expense of the brand (for this game such sales is the wild game) and rasparennoe network, especially propiarilsya Eleks on the background of the Haight Witcher and comparison with him.

in fact, we have an unknown game without the fans in a strange setting, nobody needs postrelushki Ala Dark souls and the constant comparisons with the DS series and Frome. even in the time of the announcement Bethke this game was predicted to rest in the production hell" and a very sad fate, since in fact. it was unnecessary and interest to play at a slow, lethargic DS (after the triple) and suffer from the controls - this is clearly not what people play soulsi. In the end, the game has remained virtually the same as beta, got huge criticism and many of the League leveled it with the Lords. even putting the lords above Immortal.

But, on Metacritic at Eleks rate metascore 67, RTG players 69, while the immortal reyt players for a long time been above 80 (and then Celik stupidly pipol because of the fact that the game gives an error and put a rating of 0), whereas the rate of absortion only 62.

On a practical matter, I often watch youtubers who love souls like game. so. agreed on the fact that some of the streamers and youtubers say in all seriousness that Immortal concept and its implementation. much closer and better reveals the concept of Eleks. than the Eleks.

Yes, even the Devil is Useful (Useful Imp) was given a phrase that, if these guys will continue their work and increase the budget - they will make something very good and these guys have potential.

In fact, the Immortal turned out quite good, specific game, but with really juicy gameplay and its features. This is not equal to Frome, but that souls like games holds a strong second place after fromow.
4 Comments
Sort by:
c
chel s pulemetom. 19.01.20

What is this stream of consciousness? And here Eleks and Imortal they have similarities like Battlefield 3 and Sonic for Sega.
Stanislavich wrote:
in this forum the same hide and his next boat klirikoalb, and on YouTube enough to look different Chipofya vidosic, including from Tamica
Who are all these people?

Stanislavich wrote:
BES Useful (Useful Imp)
Oh, one person I know and the degenerate redkosny.

Stanislavich wrote:
and the Budget Eleks exceeded 12 million dolarov).
For RPG 12 million is nothing.

S
Stanislavich 19.01.20

people with a machine gun.
About the budget. They haven't done anything new. there's work, little has been done. Compare with the same Rizana 1. That there really was a large and strong changes, and the budget was significantly less. Eleks - just changed the scenery. And Yes, Eleks is not an RPG. If you evaluate the Eleks as an RPG, the above 6 points it receives. 6 points out of 20 or 3 out of 10.

About the devil Useful. So the whole zagvostka that he hatet everything that moves, and that doesn't move, open and sahatit. And when a notorious hater compares the game sigrama fromow, and then says that these guys can make it close based on Immortal - it already means a lot.

Who are all these people? Tamic is one of the most hyped groups in the VC in the CIS region Hatano and games Piranhas. Does this YouTube channel.
Heida is the local piranhas Liz.

The stream of consciousness. A topic to read managed? the essence of the thread is to say. souvorovo that of Immortal in comparison with Eleks, turned out to be much more Eleks, Eleks than himself. And if you take more precisely, that choosing a unit of measurement is the General concept of the game Alex, the Immortal can get a well-deserved 8 out of 10 Aleksov Aleksov, whereas the Eleks not more than 6.

and many people who have come to expect from Eleks something interesting - boevka + remote shooting... Found what I was looking for in Immortale than Alexa, and they were looking for it in Alexa. And I am no exception.

The only problem is that very little of Immortal who played.

S
Siniy Kot 19.01.20

Stanislavich
Stanislavich wrote:
About the devil Useful. So the whole zagvostka that he hatet everything that moves, and that doesn't move, open and sahatit.
if I remember correctly-demon crap this game as I could, twice-and the second time, he apologized for one of his fail(about the red) and then sent fuck all those who thought that he was too mean to the game-and then PROBABILTY and crap it more details, but adding that the game is shit, he warned us, do not advise anyone, but the makings of the DEVELOPERS have, can and will in the field of souls like games to make something fit
and hatet he not all, he recently gives good reviews even obvious marriage, though rarely, I would be in his opinion do not pay attention, vidosic level view-neighing not more than, the same Marmac , despite the style of its channel, and then looks more seriously and objectively
Stanislavich wrote:
Immortal can get a well-deserved 8 out of 10 Aleksov Aleksov, whereas the Eleks not more than 6.
don't know what you ate, but spit it out immediately! this clearly negatively affects the logic...
Eleks is a Gothic like game
Immortal: Unchained-souls like
not to be confused with a soft wet

S
Stanislavich 19.01.20

PS, Gothic fans not gobut, the lool))