3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
L303 19.01.20 01:05 am

I for one hate it? (Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (2017))

In all ages the same weapon in effect! Even the sounds are the same, the only difference in the first type of weapon. It's just annoying that ray in Voynich clones for example or Darth Vader, that kind of nonsense? And these cards, what do they need? As I remember it is the imbalance that always kills me people bleed card completely!!!!!
12 Comments
Sort by:
s
st029 19.01.20

All furious. Closed the topic

D
DemonXL1080 19.01.20

Yes. You alone is annoying.

M
MikHail19889 19.01.20

Normal game. Pre-order play. Just have all the cards leveled up))
But I'm more of Alyosha in the Madden team are either hiding the entire battle to the enemy, either on the trunks jump. And then the angry comments written in the spirit This is not hands curves, but the game is bad")))

P
Playpool 19.01.20

Looks like someone slapped on the cabbage soup

A
ArmandoX 19.01.20

This is a game with its game conventions like LEGO with fun and good idiocy.

Well? What's the problem? Upgrade the card itself, and all. And if they do not help, then the problem is not in the game.

E
EMPs 19.01.20

ArmandoX
t e trouble balance the first part where a newbie with 1st combat thrown against the tops left? in my opinion this is still a problem of balance and online games

A
ArmandoX 19.01.20

EMPs
I honestly don't know, I joined the game just this summer, and apparently most of the players were already there tops or colotomy, so, Yes, the first ≈50 hours I'm either looking around the shelters, or got from the majority of oncoming enemies. And even in the chat during battles players often complain about the lack of balance, because (especially in GA) one side always wins and another always loses from match to match. The developers seem to have promised to fix everything just this month.

M
MikHail19889 19.01.20

I also didn't get to play and even now I kill players with no overclocked cards, sometimes.
There is not in the cards business, and the tactics of behavior in combat or on the map to make sure where what was going on.
Maybe some of his tricks to use)) thanks banggood stream to watch mindlessly and not worn.
If I were a blogger I would do a video on tactics, cards, and maps)

P
Playpool 19.01.20

Focus
1 - to Study the ability of each of the characters. (will help you correctly react to the situation)
2 - During the battle, carefully observe the enemy. (will help in time to counterattack)
3 - pay attention to what locations will be a battle. (help to select the card abilities)
Well, the 4th is the sleight of hand and no fraud... and may the force be with you.

v
vitalik76 19.01.20

EMPs
What can be the balance if the game online three people? Who plays and throws.

E
EMPs 19.01.20

vitalik76
it was originally, so...

K
Konstantin335 19.01.20

vitalik76
But there are normal online.