3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GordonFreez 19.01.20 01:05 am

Goes health (Fallout 4)

After skirmishes health is gradually disappearing, even without radiation. How much of stimulants and other kits don't use health still goes off. Does anyone know what the problem is and how to help?
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Skylest 19.01.20

You don't have any negative effects? I have way too such a problem was after the glowing sea, but I do not remember as cured. Maybe even your pers hungry for example? If survival is worth it.

e
evgenij84757 19.01.20

GordonFreez
you have exceeded the limit on the payload or not

G
GordonFreez 19.01.20

evgenij84757
No, the limit is not exceeded. 150 of 280

Skylest
Also no, I do not understand what it is. Effects (except Hobbies-duty due to some food). Survival did not seem included, as the difficulty is normal.

e
evgenij84757 19.01.20

GordonFreez
then the bug probably

G
GordonFreez 19.01.20

evgenij84757
Yes, it seems so. Yesterday is also there but I don't understand how, now I restart the game and passed.
Hmm, the game have so much time and so much trouble all meet.

G
GordonFreez 19.01.20

In General, the bug occurs (at least for me) after the death of Fat or Launcher. After startup goes health. You need to go into the menu and go again.

C
CheshirCat 19.01.20

GordonFreez
The same garbage was. The fact is that sometimes the game refuses to see a raise to document the weight of things, and even though you're free to go without slowing down the game counts it as an advantage. Treated as you have found out by restarting the game.

G
GordonFreez 19.01.20

CheshirCat
Thank you very much! Now I know what it is.

S
Shtrihkod 19.01.20

it's the middle of 2017, just started playing, but this bug remained. Hmm........(

k
kolaha 19.01.20

all bugs in the development stage dobavlyayutsya features at release.

k
kasanabeer 29.09.20

It's 2020. This bug is still there. I really cracked the weight. I go to the menu and then into the game, the bug disappears.

A
Alice_01 29.09.20

kasanabeer
I also have this bug going out on the menu and the game is nothing to change health will give as usual what to do help pj