3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Makoley Kalkin 19.01.20 01:25 am

Bug in quest \"persuasion\" (Elex)

The job I have to empty the 3 chests, two of them empty, and the third is not given. Writes Empty

42 Comments
Sort by:
D
DevilBringer911 19.01.20

Macaulay Culkin
Because it is necessary to put the jewels and claws, then he will cease to appear on the map

M
Makoley Kalkin 19.01.20

DevilBringer911
Dude, I'm with this for so long ...., even wrote in German on the official website.
Thank you)

M
Makoley Kalkin 19.01.20

DevilBringer911
But I do them and leave? Or again, to take? The next job is going nowhere.

c
cpt_SiNgLeR 19.01.20

In the chests,whence stole to keep 1 claw. In the trunk Droga 1 claw and 2 treasure chests

M
Makoley Kalkin 19.01.20

cpt_SiNgLeR
And then where to go?

J
JuvialS 19.01.20

Macaulay Culkin
Will leave in the trunk all the treasures and claw, after go to Alrica then he'll tell the leader what to do with Katta, Katta will be late at the gate talk to her and get a Claw Catto, then go to the Domed City to the tavern, tavern Keeper will give you the key don't question it, leave the tavern and go straight for the house of the Berserker, there's a hatch, go along the wall of the castle there is a sort of balcony and underneath the stone remind him the hatch opens, jump inside the hatch go until it stops there will be a Cleric, Claw, show claw Catto and enter the Thieves Guild go to the exit and there will be a table, on the table lies the Power of the Archon.

b
biggest57 19.01.20

People understand that is not the topic,but are you a fan of Skyrim/Witcher, the game will fit or is there a setting very different?

L
LEvgeny 19.01.20

biggest57
I think any fan of RPGs should try Elex, as in the original game setting that combines science fiction, medieval and post-Apocalypse, a good storyline and interesting missions. Note, however, that the game technically does not match the level of the Witcher and Skyrim, so if you don't mind outdated graphics, poor animations and ugly fighting, I recommend

J
JuvialS 19.01.20

biggest57
Try seting such a Fantasy in the World of sci-Fi and Post-Apocalypse Mad max, mmm in short there are people who use magic and live as the Nords of Skyrim, and I hate electronics, desert war, roads F4 Mad Max" and also has technocrats who are fond of robots red Ala the Chinese in the world Elex :D they even have Vnushitel are brainwashed, and the death penalty as well, it's all factions so that approx.

W
Waffen 19.01.20

Is it possible in this task is not to substitute Perch,and substitute someone else - better than Ulrika?

m
marquees.org 19.01.20

Waffen
Fetish sympathy on scum like Droga?

W
Waffen 19.01.20

Alexander Veligurov
You're a week to answer late....

m
marquees.org 19.01.20

Waffen
You have obviously a perversion of reality.I did not answer, I asked the question.Due to the presence in your own reality where I sympathize with Drogo and where questions believe answers my question becomes more rhetorical.

W
Waffen 19.01.20

Alexander Veligurov
In my reality,where I sympathize with scum like Perch,is present a trivial variation passing a certain point in the game.And in my humble opinion scum like Droga,which is more deceitful and cunning bastard like Ulrika.
And to answer unnecessary rhetorical questions in a particular topic on the game,I think not appropriate.Especially if the opponent conversation just bored and he decided to engage in a verbal pirouettes.All good and no offense

k
kan kanich 19.01.20

We need to put a claw into the chest of Bourne

Spoiler

S
Snaff_vb386 19.01.20

LEvgeny
Well, that's just about the game, then do not. Clean Skyrim with no mods compared to the Latest graphics lame a little more than full. And lighting and rendering, and model. One nice Aurora Borealis also can not eat... Only when crammed fashion to light, body, animation, global mnogogolovy a re texture of the world and objects, parallax, increased density of grass, trees the size of trees made (not bushes overgrown with the look of centuries-old fir trees), when replaced many objects added chips like ENB (it most useful - human ambient occlusion and very beautiful sun rays) and ReShade, fashion scse... Only when that's all mixed up to taste - it is really beautiful and able to make the sneeze even top vidyuhi. However, with this set difficult to achieve true optimization... Bethesda just made a very smart move by releasing a game with excellent factory Creation Kit, which ensured the game such vitality and number of modifications (a re texture, objects, fixed normals, and meshes). Standard Skyrim main problem was not so much a game as empty and madly easy to pass the world. Skye, for me, really overrated. Bethesda, in fact, released a huge sandbox, designer and gaming community on this basis have completed the game. Funny, but completely stuffed Skye weighs almost three more the original version... I piranha, these do not have the resources, there are only 20-something people. This is significantly less than that of the Skyrim world, they put the soul.
At this time online I found a very a goodie ReShade for ELEX, left - picture more pleasant and natural to the eye.
Rmne Skyrim first actually went. Played it after the release of legendary version. Oboev his mod on the graphics, adding to and enriching them as flora and fauna, making battle dragons and stuff, to me the game really went. It turned out that Bethesda seemingly didn't know the capabilities of the engine, which made the game. Even the latest a La HD-re-release from them at times, and worse times tweaked a good build with mods... the little things that hurt the game, correcting himself in creation kit'e, some mods took pieces like clothes and shoved the other characters... So Serano, for example, to your taste changed. Ran around with her just for the amenities at all xD the game the game turned: I'm not so much time in the game spent how much for the Assembly and reassembly of your build, tests for stability, started from scratch...

S
Snaff_vb386 19.01.20

Macaulay Culkin
On the instructions you don't need to empty the chests. Later in the dialogue two times (!!!) says that you need to pull Cindy and Bourne from the coffers of the values, then putting them in the trunk Perch. And to ensure blame Drogo and release Katti, you have to put in all three boxes for the claw. But even otkliki dialogue without reading it - well, let them. Press"L" on the keyboard and read what is written in the magazine on the quest... or there is a button, clicking which you can read the whole dialogue - those options that you chose in the conversation.... It is logical that after completing the event with the theft and slipping, had to run to Elrico and happy to announce that everything is ready and to know what to do next. Where is the bug then? Then on the face of carelessness. This game is primarily an RPG, where not all the quests from the category of bring-take or kill this or that, and marking does not always tell what needs to be done. Very many of the dialogues should read or listen to, not using a gun PKM. It's one of the differences ELEX from many modern games of this genre. Here's another example: a series of nine dialogues in the city-the dome will lead to one of three options depending on how to hold these conversations. Or easier... the hunter South Goleta you can get 1400+800 experience, but to beat the lizards on their own - or 1400 experience and 80 alexita, but to beat the raptors with the help of this hunter. It all depends on to whom to give the bow - hunter or his apprentice... There everywhere you should read the dialogues carefully.
About Catto (spoiler alert!)Given that Cormag tells about the irrefutable evidence against Catto, it is not a fanatic of the law as Ungrim and that Katta gives us after returning to Joliet your claw, it can be argued that it almost certainly was guilty and took advantage of our gullibility to come back. And then it becomes quite clear why it gives a claw, but does not say what is it, why, and why she gives it to us... Actually, until about claws knew nothing, after this dialogue, it immediately suspected. But Distanced me greatly enraged, and on this occasion I fully agree with Alicom. Indeed, the choice in the spirit of the Witch: will hang only on the conscience, anything more is non-destructive xD

D
Deppar 19.01.20

Guys help RV I stole the jewels in two trunks which were needed then they left the claw and jewels in the other chest come to elrico and then only teach me something andI want to make a deal with you sho do ?

x
xaldei1991 19.01.20

Deppar
In chests where Kral leave for 1 minute. In the trunk Droga 1 claw and 2 treasure chests. When the yellow markers on the radar will disappear, and then come to alrica :)

D
Deppar 19.01.20

I have the yellow markers have disappeared but I alrica on the job are unable to