3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 19.01.20 01:25 am

If you spit on the law? Or if you are a law-abiding citizen?

Your attitude to the law. Whatever you on all the laws, principles and rules accepted in society? Do you try to be, shall we say, law-abiding member of society? Or you do the opposite rebellious spirit and all the laws and rules you put on the bolt?
27 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 19.01.20

Protocol10
Of course, I'm only a law-abiding citizen.

D
DolmakimiOglan 19.01.20

Me too but sometimes can be a bit broken.

0Bers0 19.01.20

Protocol10
For those that hinder, but do you know how to get around without consequences for themselves and their families, put a bolt.

D
DarkMoney 19.01.20

Violated some laws accidentally because they do not know what for it is fine.

A
A.Soldier of Light 19.01.20

Depends on the law. Although most of the laws are quite adequate, many of them do sometimes not relate to the ordinary life of the ordinary citizen ) Depends on the situation...
There is still traffic, a thing interesting. For example, the limit is 60 km/h to break it, when there are no objective factors? When the road is good, no cars, why not go 90? And what prevents? Here on the situation. In my opinion, many will go 60 because fear of the cops that wait around the corner somewhere with the radar, isn't it? (shame is, not the cops)...
There are still inadequate laws, but it is rare and where little seen. For example, the Latvian ban on Soviet symbols: heard of it? But it's there. That is when you can be fined for anything at all: I saw on the shirt CEPR and hammer and.. in General, such as red to a bull ) Idiocy, isn't it? Or the swastika: and know whether the members that it is quite a peaceful symbol?...

Protocol10 wrote:
the rules adopted in the society?
Rules of conduct in society, ethics, morality and law from the deputies - not the same thing. Not everything is written on paper. If you send to a distant country, where people with a different world view, should study their customs. When we thumb up means good to someone out there it can be an insult )

K
KanSi 19.01.20

The laws created in order to be broken..., but in General, if You are wondering,I'm a law-abiding citizen,if I as such can be considered. )

P
Pirat13666 19.01.20

Violated all that is possible and now break - steal games for the PS4 from the store. Pockets foil long been sheathed, and hidden cameras there for the homeless.))

K
KanSi 19.01.20

Pirat13666
Ahaha))

N
Nevoeiro 19.01.20

A. Soldier of Light
And and here you the man from the Baltic States?

P
Podvipodvertov 19.01.20

And for you I no one!
As you are to me!
I spit on the law!
You me at camp!

W
Wing42 19.01.20

Podvipodvertov
Who are you?

M
MelShlemming 19.01.20

Wing42
A nigger with a gun. Can't you see?

L
Laurence Barnes 19.01.20

Depends on what the law is. This highly depends on the country and specific case. Sometimes laws violate everything the only difference is to what consequences this leads. Especially I will not dwell, except to say that the law works when it's the same for everyone, and for every severe.

K
Key Ovald 19.01.20

Laws are not just invented, and for what would your loved ones not being afraid to go outside, that would be development, not chaos.

A
AndreyBatkovich 19.01.20

A. Soldier of Light
We also have some very bad laws: Excess of limits of necessary self-defense (and try to prove them - how under this law, the real victims of the attack time spends for the fact that the attacker was a little bit evil?); Car - means high risk and the driver should always pay for the treatment of pedestrian and compensation to his family regardless of the pedestrian violated the traffic rules or not. I think to dig - so you can not yet find one.

l
liaman 19.01.20

I am the LAW!

W
Wing42 19.01.20

liaman wrote:
I am the LAW!
You're probably one of those laws that can be ignored without consequences.

A
A.Soldier of Light 19.01.20

Nevoeiro wrote:
And and here you the man from the Baltic States?
Rough, however), I have something to say on the subject. Counter question: and what do you nafig difference, an example of what state I bring? 8)

G
Gauguin 19.01.20

Of course a law-abiding citizen. Zakonodavna not people.

D
D78L Secret 19.01.20

The laws in Russia are more like guidelines not more.