3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
axmad 19.01.20 01:26 am

the management company

Without the consent of the householder changed upravlaushiy company, the signature forged. It's two receipts, and people vozmuschayutsya to pay for some on the left do not want to pay because I do not know who the money is going. but clearly somewhere to the left.
8 Comments
Sort by:
a
axmad 19.01.20

Where to go, and how to deal with it.

r
robespier26 19.01.20

in prokuraturu
but first to consult with a lawyer

a
axmad 19.01.20

and payment for all residents, the same numeral 3900. 79

a
axmad 19.01.20

http://prntscr.com/l3adjw

a
axmad 19.01.20

screen Blanca who came to all.

a
axmad 19.01.20

And hot water ( energy) is off of the receipt. beyond the water you have 2 times to pay.

r
requiemmm 19.01.20

To write complaints everywhere, including sports lottery, the left of the receipt to pay, to the bazaars of type and we'll all disable not to be carried out, stated the police all the house to write. Representatives of the company it would be more to detain and surrender to the cops like that, but then the criminal code will be, I think.

A
A.Soldier of Light 19.01.20

axmad wrote:
the signature is a fake.
And what is the question? Only by the court. No options. A collective lawsuit residents, and scams can get you locked up.
The fact this kind of fraud, by the way, draws a sad picture: the residents do not know their rights. Such ignorance, as far as I know, only on the territory of post-scoop. They tried something similar in Sweden stir, and then tell us how it went ^_^