3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lionsilver 19.01.20 01:26 am

A player's career. Transfer. (FIFA 15)

The question how to find out how many years the offer to conclude the contract to my player? And if I buy the clubs if I'm not releasing? Played 3 years at PSG and there are no proposals from other clubs, skill 82, 25. The news always says that some clubs have expressed interest but no offers.
23 Comments
Sort by:
M
MORGan666 19.01.20

And he podovat to declare the transfer or lease? Every year I club (I want in different cups to play), just the failure of the Manager to transfer (rent) is served from another application (for 3-6 times the Manager gives the nod).

L
Lionsilver 19.01.20

MORGan666
I know I always do that, without filing a transfer application does not seem to buy. Skill 88? Cheater:)

M
Makar Dianin 19.01.20

how to add created player in career fifa 15 ?

L
Lionsilver 19.01.20

Makar Dianin
Using Creation Master 15.

M
MORGan666 19.01.20

Rostislav Romanov

I don't kiteru (at least in FIFA15)))), but I was very surprised by a steady growth (this is a career set out, before going not so rapidly growing)

T
TAYGAN 19.01.20

Please tell me why my player always change to a 60-70 minute, why in the qualification of the national team I play, and in the world championship or Europe, no?

k
kagaykayo 19.01.20

why cheater?

k
kagaykayo 19.01.20

this is a skill my player

k
kagaykayo 19.01.20

and this is for gallop MS bought)

L
Lionsilver 19.01.20

TAYGAN
Just don't run the entire match here and there, only when I do the jerks and the rules will be. Force ends and change it in the qualifying matches, the coaches allegedly experimenting, and in important matches release players who have more skill.

L
Lionsilver 19.01.20

kagaykayo
I doubt that all fair break for every can.

k
kagaykayo 19.01.20

Rostislav Romanov
I have nothing to do breaking this EOF I opened the can, throw save

T
TAYGAN 19.01.20

Rostislav Romanov
Forces me full. I took the ability second wind. But with the world Cup and Europe is not clear. In the overall bid for the world Cup, my player, but the matches all pass me by, don't even appear on the screen.

L
Lionsilver 19.01.20

kagaykayo
Somewhere on the forum saw, I wrote that the maximum skill Profi ~88.
TAYGAN
If a part on your position there are players whose skill is above yours and they are healthy then they will be in the starting lineup. But if not then I can't say anything(

k
kagaykayo 19.01.20

Lionsilver
well Yes max 88 if you don't take through the EA store skills not antivirues will be 88 but if antivirues will be 95

L
Lionsilver 19.01.20

kagaykayo
And clearly, I'm on the pirates play.

S
Spartak4785 19.01.20

Lionsilver
Without a transfer application buy mainly when weak or average clubs play, develop skill and stronger clubs make offers, comes the message from the coach I decided to sell you off in some club, etc., contract in FIFE for life not until you want to go in PESe.

L
Lionsilver 19.01.20

Spartak4785
Thanks for the answer)

k
kruone 19.01.20

Lionsilver
downloaded the FIFA 15 obnovleniyu 16 year transfers coming in Rajiv career of the player download create player goes and then freezes the whole computer,what the hell, who knows?

n
nikitanikulin 19.01.20

Guys, I have a short school in the game. When applied on the transfer coach it was approved and I was on trasfere but after 3-4 season and not a single sentence, even from the lowest club I do not know why