3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dante_2834 19.01.20 01:26 am

It is impossible fully to repair the engine. (Car Mechanic Simulator 2018)

Upper / lower oil cap and the dipstick shows as broken, the menu parts of the engine on a rotating stand. Along with the block not purchased, are old, rusty.
Store their parts, and if they try to remove it with the engine on the stand, the game freezes in the invisible menu, Gulf oil, and does not respond to buttons.

Has anyone faced such a problem?
21 Comments
Sort by:
E
Elite_Dungerous 19.01.20

There is. I just don't change the oil cap, dipstick and creamy bolt, the bolt at the bottom of the gimbal generally strange behaves, he can be unscrewed only after removing the cover of the cardan, and then only if the engine is in the car. Draining oil is done without loosening the bolt, brought the equipment to use it. I have the feeling that loosening the oil cap, he loses a point in the animation, fill oil, and the engine is then disassembled. In General, the more a bug is so much work done, and BAM, Davison...

D
Dante_2834 19.01.20

2 bug: Welding machine repairs hull not complete and up to 94% (insert remain rust near the glass); With the engine assembled on the stand, and inserted in the machine, you cannot interact from under the hood, so missing those 3 components. (oil does not pour at all). XD

P. S. New piston rings (just installed - 100%) in the order are marked as Unknown state.

E
Elite_Dungerous 19.01.20

Dante_2834
Strange, nothing like not met, though completed before the end of such actions. I think the bugs are all individually)

D
Dante_2834 19.01.20

Elite_Dungerous
1.0.6 fixed some of the bugs, but now the motor with the tap removed))

E
Elite_Dungerous 19.01.20

Dante_2834
I understand what you're talking about rust. One or the other. For example, the crossover with the upper trunk, the welder only has effect on the body, and detergents at its attached part, but not on the doors and wings etc.

E
Elite_Dungerous 19.01.20

Dante_2834
Piston rings are likely to either diagnosis or ride, not tried as an option?

D
Dante_2834 19.01.20

Elite_Dungerous
Yes not, it is repaired already normal, it was repaired (rust stayed right on the case, near the windshield and other glasses) completely pochinili 2 provarci welding machine.

About the rings while not looking, but why test new, just bought and inserted the ring?

But the fact that the engine is now not to remove from the stand is bad, yet only in the car to assemble / disassemble.

E
Elite_Dungerous 19.01.20

Dante_2834
I normally remove and dismantle the stand, and in the previous this was not.

E
Elite_Dungerous 19.01.20

Dante_2834
But what is this bug on removing the engine? No menu or something?

D
Dante_2834 19.01.20

Elite_Dungerous
Just stupid button doesn't work poke get, clicks but does not remove.

E
Elite_Dungerous 19.01.20

Dante_2834
And if you enter the code with the name that instantly brings you to the garage, and there try to remember this moment?

D
Dante_2834 19.01.20

Elite_Dungerous
I already stocked up trainer)) protescu Tomorrow, by the way optimized better now))

E
Elite_Dungerous 19.01.20

Dante_2834
I agree, but it feels like the water was, like all the rules, and slows down, but not fps, and the picture itself)

D
Dante_2834 19.01.20

Elite_Dungerous
Looked at 1.0.8 Now the engine can be returned to the machine from the stand, but sometimes it can not be parsed from under the hood, just plug and dipstick you can pull out and pour the oil.

Broke test track (Machine hums but does not travel, after some time, starts to slide in different directions)

Does not work check pressure in the fuel system and gauge wheels.

Fixed the piston rings, but broke these items:

D
Dante_2834 19.01.20

Details

P. S. Again, problem with the integrity of the case when fully fixing (not 100%).

l
laimigais567 19.01.20

Dante_2834
Upper / lower oil cap and the dipstick shows as broken, the menu parts of the engine on the rotating stand I got just today in the Assembly! Game v 1.2.5, but shake v.1.2.6-1.2.7 can't find v v 1.2.8 and 1.2.9(game)

D
Dante_2834 19.01.20

laimigais567
I have this problem long gone, try creating a new profile and start a new game to check if it works there.

G
GSXR-600rr 19.01.20

Hello, stumbled on Your article problem with Upper / lower oil cap and oil dipstick just today, also had such a problem. I have the v patch.1.2.7, caught this problem when he decided to pull the engine out with a crane for service. Removed engine Assembly, decided to make a full disassembly. After a successful showdown (zero), immediately collected on all new items. When the engine was on the crane immediately checked his condition and about a MIRACLE :) all items are 100% in stock except the 2 Upper / lower oil cap and oil dipstick Rustled the entire store, in all categories (even the tires, :) in the end he found neither the first nor the second :( I Think I figure it will get beyond repair for a few bucks less :). What was my surprise when after installing the engine in the car, Upper / lower oil cap and oil dipstick automatically appear in the list of serviceable parts :). So do not focus on this, another small bug :)
P. S. the paradox is this: these 2 components Upper / lower oil cap and oil dipstick disappear from the list ONLY IN CASE of COMPLETE ENGINE DISASSEMBLY TO SERVICE the CRANE. In the case of complete disassembly of the engine in the body of the car, this problem was not identified. Checked 2 times. Good luck to everyone.

l
laimigais567 19.01.20

GSXR-600rr
got this problem when I decided to pull the engine out with a crane for service
true! Without the crane, this was not!!! All the same!(v1.2.5). Right now, put v 1.2.7-today 2 engine will collect, view!

D
Daniel Fishel 19.01.20

Hi all! I came across a problem with"Piston Rings that the engine is not 100% assembled, all parts are assembled but except for Piston Rings. And I have version 1.5.9 All 6 DLC (Dodge, Mazda, Jeep, Tuning, Plymouth and Bentley Remastered). Can't understand why this problem began I have, I don't know? Maybe someone has faced this problem and knows how to solve it? I will be very grateful for the help!