3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
snake_predator 18.09.19 07:44 pm

Corrupted data (Remnant: From the Ashes)

guys, anyone encountered like this? the game was Presanella tightly when loading a world that already had a computer restart and then this...
12 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jmann666 18.09.19

snake_predator
https://www.arcgames.com/ru/games/remnant/news/detail/11234533-known-issues-vip-preview-weekend

D
Ded MastDay 18.09.19

snake_predator
In the folder with the save games C:\Users\Имя user \AppData\Local\Remnant\Saved\SaveGames , there are two types of files. One with the extension .sav (the file save), and the other with the extension .bak – backup files. Just such a case.

Delete all files with the extension. sav and. bak files, change the extension to sav.
(Number of files sav_0, sav_1 and so on. depends on the number of created characters).
PS. I recommend periodically manually do a copy of this entire folder.

s
snake_predator 18.09.19

Grandfather Mastday
tried, but still says the same error...even sohranki other put nothing.

D
Ded MastDay 18.09.19

snake_predator
Mean not damaged to save, and the game files. Make the incentive check file integrity, if the license. If the pirates, reinstall the game.

s
snake_predator 18.09.19

Grandfather Mastday
have even reinstalled the game and nothing helped, support wrote back, they said to reinstall. New Persian works fine, but the old not. License

D
Ded MastDay 18.09.19

snake_predator
So you will not understand what you write, even with strangers sohranenkami does not start, and now they say what doesn't work only character who krasnolese. If a backup did not help, all pers screw up, you can forget about it.

s
snake_predator 18.09.19

Grandfather Mastday
now sohranki other earned. My completely broken apparently. Thanks for the help!

D
Ded MastDay 18.09.19

snake_predator
In any case, you will have to go a few times to see all the bosses.

E
Emil1235 15.10.20

It is now or not, but the developers reported that it is not just some mistake, and roughly speaking ban, which can be obtained for the use of cheats or hacking of the game.
Also mentioned that it can be obtained without using cheats, just get into a random party with some cheater, and for this too get a ban (damage to the character or data).

D
DoDoRUS 25.01.22

whoever encountered error 1 when creating a Persian writes inaccessible character cells. Game from Epic

A
Amogus228 03.04.22

This happened to me when the lights went out.

A
Alexander1211 01.08.22

Please help
Pirate