3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Djoni Kage 19.01.20 01:27 am

The game malfunctioned as a treat (Injustice 2)

the game malfunctioned as a treat
19 Comments
Sort by:
D
Djoni Kage 19.01.20

j
jax baron 19.01.20

Djoni Kage
In the Internet walk crack version 1 and 2 find them I know they are on cs.rin and Yes if tryndets exactly presupusa com if you want to play is nonsense but that is here you played out I turned off the computer Pat the next day and start again the error do so stupidly perezapustit but try 1вариан crack and second crack, you can still find info on the rutor(org) there's a kid, he cracks in the comments ostavljajut

I
Ilya Mayorov 19.01.20

jax baron
Throw off the link please!

j
jax baron 19.01.20

Ilya Mayorov
Happy but you can't look in the cs.rin injustice 2 there is

h
hero_hero 19.01.20

Can't find

I
Igor Ostapenko 19.01.20

on rutor-info (dash point replace) there are releases of injustice 2 - get there through the search for this game by name and see the distribution of 3 July (52 GB) - in the comments where is the way where lies the tablet V3 (latest version crack for the moment for the old and new CPU) - but this is only the case if the tablet is V1 or V2 did not fit (I have only V3 and earned on the i7 930, and other variants of the tablets showed a Game Malfunction when you start the game). Have noticed that the swap file if it is not necessary (and you have 8Gb or less of RAM) - the game can also Game show Malfunction but not during startup and during the game (departure error). To download from the specified in the comments above cs-rin - need to register (where all versions of the tablets lie in order to get to the right place - use Google search cs rin ru injustice 2 and click the first link, and then in the open forum - jump to the 25th page of the forum)

D
Darth Kaiser 19.01.20

Personally, I'm neither the first version nor the second did not help only a third.

s
storm_shadow 19.01.20

solved the problem? too does not plow from fitgirl repak

m
mister mur 19.01.20

Djoni Kage
to buy a license

D
Dark Kahn 19.01.20

mister mur

And you tell him give money for the license?

m
mister mur 19.01.20

Dark Kahn
Is not expensive

m
mDie2013 19.01.20

I have the first crack works through time. That is, one starts it gives an error, second run everything is OK, try. Worked for me.

s
storm_shadow 19.01.20

3 crack works if that one does not plow 2

m
m0xf 19.01.20

You need to look for Injustice.2.Update.11.Crack.Only.V3-Voksi.rar

M
MisterGeymer 19.01.20

You Just have to Add a File antidenuvo.dll in the Exception And the Game Should Work!

G
Gosha2302 19.01.20

It is important
If you run the game it gives an error Malfunction: 1) start Steam to make it work in the background; 2) move the game folder to a shorter or longer path on disk

G
Guest 13.07.23

I Want (Injustice.2.Update.11.Crack.Only.V3-Voksi.rar)

G
Guest 13.07.23

G
Guest 13.07.23