3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ripper Man 19.01.20 01:27 am

Life is like a game

Studying the map and choosing where else to go, now accidentally noticed that playing Folaut 4, I did exactly the same thing. That is studied the map, chose an interesting place, moving back and receive some profit from research new locations. Very similar feeling between the game and the way it happens in real life. Have you ever had in your life deja vu, originating from your gaming moments?
24 Comments
Sort by:
v
vftor 19.01.20

Ripper Man
So our real life is actually a virtual game higher beings. The principles are the same.

C
ColonelJason 19.01.20

At the time, took place baldur's gate/ icewind dale, these games often had quick-savitsa by pressing the q. And somehow at this time, during a car ride, a dangerous situation has emerged with the prospect of entry into the KAMAZ. The hand began to mechanically poke in the air on the treasured button.

R
Rolemanser 19.01.20

ColonelJason
Minsk and Boo would approve of your actions )))

V
VerniteTrusy 19.01.20

Again kremleboty PR Sobyanin before the election.

R
RestlessDreams91 19.01.20

I so fucking loved the life that quotes max Payne became the joy of the soul for me.

R
Ripper Man 19.01.20

Verniers
Lol

R
Ripper Man 19.01.20

By the way, recently flashed the thought that the games even better to visit interesting places, because it can be done how much and when you want .

F
Feyk iz badoo 19.01.20

it looks like someone is losing touch with reality

M
Mag Otshelnik 19.01.20

If you came out of the house want to hack the first oncoming car that means you beat the Mafia.

R
Ripper Man 19.01.20

I am just in 1500km from his home kompik, and the brain generates such are the similarities.

B
BigSokol 19.01.20

Everyone who has ever played the Sims, there is such a feeling)

M
MunchkiN 616 19.01.20

no. current when I went to a nearby forest and watched how to construct the world but I had a very similar pitch senses with study of graphics in a certain game.
and once I opened up pixel shadows in real life and realized that all the matrix PEK-PEK.

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.01.20

Ripper Man
Ripper Man wrote:
I am just in 1500km from his home kompik, and the brain generates such are the similarities.
Once I have Konig was at a distance of 260км,and I couldn't play a month of two or three.I dreamed of the horrors of war I mean,if more months of not playing,playing in the sleep vs zombies)))

A
A.Soldier of Light 19.01.20

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
I went to a nearby forest and watched how the world grafon
I even have a few pictures done to teksturki realistic was already in a video game &)

R
Rolemanser 19.01.20

[Denis]
Hmm, this is for you a subtle hint that you ought to go for the Board game and sygranut in good company in one of the parts of the off-season for example.

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.01.20

Rolemanser
Salt in the fact that it is not the most favorite topic in games for me).More like the Stalker series and the Witcher.And then the Apocalypse and zombies).No,well I have one game about zombies Nazis,but I quickly got bored
Where you have so much time for games?And on the console,and on the Pitch,and pass some time.And I'm late for work and around the house to do something.I have a bunch of games on the Pitch and started pending time to spare.

R
Rolemanser 19.01.20

[Denis]
Who told you that I spent the whole day in the PC and PS4 are cut? The time is not always free, but in the Board game when friends come to Moscow to visit, will chop topcik.

N
Naporistaya bulka 19.01.20

Yeah well, in real life, the dialogue is even worse. That will open up a Foul there, Skyrim after 9000 hours and from home.

R
Ripper Man 19.01.20

On the wagon rode as a passenger and again in the subconscious picture of Euro truck stood. The difference in sensation between game minimum.

P
Pilat. 19.01.20

Ripper Man
you still went))