3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andreyka_05 19.01.20 01:28 am

Order \"Friends Lindsey\" constantly fails (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

When I go to card Kingdom and miss one day it POPs up a message about the failure of this Commission to meet with Lindsey, but when there are no new lines of dialogue.
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlanBlade 19.01.20

she needs to go, like other sit on posts asking for a meeting and then they come to the table. bow and loaded text, by the way, I caught this bug in 1.0.6 version, a good choice. bow and go.. and XS wanted, because the game is cool! waiting for patches and DLC, so just get back to the throne room to promote that day and it must be suitable, if not suitable then a bug

A
Andreyka_05 19.01.20

AlanBlade
Thank you. I'll wait for the patch then. It's a shame that one patch fixes something and breaks another.

s
serg5555 19.01.20

Need to go to the main square. You run up to Lindsay, and learn from his mentor

A
AlanBlade 19.01.20

serg5555 hmm. she was first to the table in the hall to go and say something like I'll wait for you there, it's there and then she would just stand there (like, I don't remember that she ran up) next to the aunt that sells books (if it's the quest) in any case, all these orders go through the table, but if it is a bug. they do not come to the table. either are suitable. bow and go nifiga not speaking

A
Andreyka_05 19.01.20

serg5555
If the mentor (sells more books), which stands next to dealers Gasohol (or something like this), it has been and after the attack monsters on the capital she was gone. And Yes some of the scenes begin with a throne hall - like conversation with Valerie in the tavern for a glass of wine.

P
Pupsik 3D 19.01.20

Andreyka_05
I also blew the game for 2 patch,sitting and waiting for the global patch which will be 22,after view and you want to play when at least 80% of the bugs fixed.

X
Xaum 19.01.20

Whoa damn, is that version 1.0 is more stable than the next?

A
AlanBlade 19.01.20

Haim
well, you know, there are nuances), something correct, something new came out, especially pleased with the blank dialog :)

X
Xaum 19.01.20

AlanBlade
I have 3 times got the blank version 1.0

A
AlanBlade 19.01.20

Haim
:) before 1.0.6 and I have not seen this

X
Xaum 19.01.20

AlanBlade
Well, fortunately, I passed the game 4 days could not put it down and forgot about it.