3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislavich 19.01.20 01:49 am

Pyre Executor - What a sniper is and where it drops? (Immortal: Unchained)

On the wiki the Immortal is the rifle. I wonder. where it drops? I have on one character completed all areas except flood and 1 door with the Aria Protocol. But the rifle I found.

This sniper rifle, based on the information presented on the wiki has the basic primary AR 228, critical attack bonus to 40% and armor penetration by 25%. and scaly 50% of normal (skill) and 100% specific (insight).

In fact, this sniper is the second Aru and caused damage in the game after Silver spear. Approximate damage - fire, on the wiki there is no information on the type of damage.

The basic limit is 10 bullets, store for 2 bullets. Damage stability - 100, the rate at the level of the executioner.

In fact, this rifle is a stronger version of Linostoma Legion with the best scale from insight. In fact, at 20 mastery and 30 insight, improved by +6. this rifle will have approximately 720 Ara, approximate.

Requires 11 strength and 20 of perception that allows her to use almost any class in the middle of the game, and also allows to replace the silver spear on this rifle for most classes, as it does not require pumping of perception to 40 (and vkusnosti don't need to pump up to 25), and the released stats can be tossed into the same insight and skill.

According to the calculations, while improving to +6, this rifle will have 400 AR and scale 50\100 at 20\20 (that's 30% on regular and special) will give a total of 580 damage, and at 20\30 will give 625 Ara that during the installation of soldier+adept will give almost 700 Ara, and possibly more.

In the end, the question is: where exactly drops this rifle? if it is possible to get in early\mid-game, it virtually replaces him and the executioner, and dinostor Legion and spear the seer, second only to silver.

And during the game, this rifle is the best option if you have no desire to use a Silver spear and deflate under his characteristics. But, I have this rifle and have not found.
12 Comments
Sort by:
w
walkris 19.01.20

I found the Silver Spear, don't remember how, but it was her half of the game + mod returns the cartridge that killed the target.
And just beat all other weapons in the game as almost all were taken at the vulnerable point or head shot.

w
walkris 19.01.20

Stanislavich
the topic on how to obtain the silver spear, the idea is that I was too lazy to go
http://forums.playground.ru/immortal_unchained/korol_naro_kvest-966529/

but not the fact that there's only one way to obtain this weapon

S
Stanislavich 19.01.20

walkris
I meant the other sniper rifle, more precisely about where it can be found.
Silver spear requires 25\40, which can be easily pumped out. The essence of the other, that the game is another sniper, which is supposed to surpass the Imperial executioner, and as a result - to beat the seer. And the requirements are very low (11 and 20 powers of perception).
But I have not found at the moment.

d
dmsg 19.01.20

Stanislavich
Also it was interesting, but did not get caught anywhere, ever. Can be glyukanutaya until the last patch quest Bren for her otvechet. Maybe another bug or hidden away somewhere nobody knows where.

S
Stanislavich 19.01.20

dmsg
You all the locations passed and all the bosses killed?
there is a closed door, open Protocol Aria, as you know - leads to the boss. The drop from the boss do not know, as yet not go there. The door is located at the beginning of the Mortuary.

d
dmsg 19.01.20

Stanislavich
Yes, I passed and all killed more than once. This door does not lead to the boss. It leads to an empty Museum. There better armor, a chest with the legendary acid gun, stuffed cow, dinosaur + strange red stone and the portal in which you cannot log. In the game several yet portals. The developers were going like, then another, content to add, maybe then the weapon will appear.

S
Stanislavich 19.01.20

dmsg
Understood. Also came back, and the door open and just the same Museum. When I first saw the wing of a Herbivorous Dinosaur, then going to wing I had feared to see active Tirannozavra that would attack the player from under inviza.

By the way. what is the drop with Nelena? I did not understand. There Technoda impossible. after his assassination if in the kernel, and the chests and loot nothing. Run back to Nelena through all the circles of the Flow?

d
dmsg 19.01.20

Stanislavich
I have no idea. New game+ no, the game passed after his death, there is nothing to do.

S
Stanislavich 19.01.20

dmsg
Did you vozvraschalsya. I went there? MB there the chest is? I would have walked. but for me to pass the circles flow is like Hell when the average FPS below 20 with dips to 5-6.

d
dmsg 19.01.20

Stanislavich
No, rather not remember. In the first passage I also this question was asked and either ran and there wasn't anything, or scored and did not run.

J
Jmann666 19.01.20

walkris wrote:
but not the fact that there's only one way to obtain this weapon
no, the spear can be obtained only 1 way, with the quest Naro
Stanislavich wrote:
On the wiki the Immortal is the rifle.
Don't forget that article on the wiki is moderated at the stage of alpha test, and since then almost filled, so maybe this rifle was in alpha, but in release it cut. Anyway, I passed the game 100% and do not recall it (the colours are memorable). By the way such nuances indicates that neither the rarity nor the type of damage most likely in the data files were dug up and threw in the wiki, and that survived until the release of this...

d
dmsg 19.01.20

Walkris wrote about the spear the seer, and silver spear (Silver Spear). Not getting it is almost impossible, it is necessary a chest after one of the mandatory bosses not to looting. And the link to the topic there nevtemu)