3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Erseker 19.01.20 01:50 am

gtx 1060(3gb) - under the old percent.

Decided to strike a second breath to my PC, I want to change my gtx 660ti (2gb) to a gtx 1060 (3gb), percent I have a i5 3350p. Is there someone who put on such a new vidyahu percent or the equivalent, in games be and will there be enough percent on 1060 none?
3 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fullex 19.01.20

Erseker
So, buy i7 2600 or 3700 or xeon 1270. I took this card under 2500k overclocked to 4.5, I had to change it to 2600, it's all about flows, modern games have little 4.

L
Luka_gg 19.01.20

Erseker
About the i5-6500 macsim702 says:
macsim702 wrote:
The problems started with the release of Mafia 3. Then again, I never understood why such a mediocre game can sink. Then gta5 ФФ15, the New Lara Croft. That is all the open world games where you actually need multithreading. And almost all FPS depends on the percent. 1060 is loaded in the area of 70-80. There were no problems with the exception that in line igrulya.
Briefly - there will be problems, especially open-world. The conclusion is clear. No one bothers to put, no matter what percent, the answer is only by FPS and download of graphics card. You can even play Stalker, there is no such CPU load. Of course, You can use LOK at the footage and ship graphics and resolution. But the novelties will be the problem to experience, if not in all, but I will. Ideally, there has long been need to be kseon, as noted above, or 3770k - issue price 9000 Ali.
Take, if you wish, ship graphics, then save up for a replacement processor. Graphics card still, 6 GB VRAM, but we all know does not take from the deep pockets.
Not the best i5. And so, 4 cores under 1060 previously attributed to safely, but 2018 and the Origin with Odissey on the threshold, including other innovations.

O
OkGo 19.01.20

Erseker
According to the configuration, which is in the profile, the more RAM, add it, to be honest.
The question is whether to upgrade this platform.
It seems to me that it is easier to sell your existing computer, and the money to invest in buying a new PC.
Here suggest to change the CPU, but immediately the question arises: does the Mat. the fee under the proposed crackdown on Xeon and i7? Yes, and the memory should be added. An Assembly of a new PC let and will require much blood, but suffering a couple of years will be less.

On topic: the processor will choke in most modern projects. Even at normal FPS will often slip delay. Responsiveness, too, may fail.