3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Robert Parkinsona 19.01.20 01:50 am

LGBT novels (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

how many men I can seduce playing as Alexios? is it possible for one passage to sleep with different characters?
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deimos9 19.01.20

Article 6.21 of the administrative code. Propaganda of nontraditional sexual relations among minors. :D
from 4 to 5 thousand rubles, officials – from 40 to 50 thousand rubles, legal entities – from 800 thousand to 1 million rubles For the latter also provides for administrative suspension of activity for up to 90 days.
For the conduct of such propaganda using media or information and telecommunications networks, including the Internet, to specified subjects provided larger fines: for citizens – from 50 to 100 thousand rubles, for officials – from 100 to 200 thousand rubles; for legal entities – 1 million rubles.

R
Robert Parkinsona 19.01.20

Deimos9
the game is 18+, the site 18+, dois is a forest, then uncles like to talk on adult topics, the topic just about this

K
Kickapoo 19.01.20

Robert Parkinson
Uncles love to talk to someone in the ass podavitsya?

R
Robert Parkinsona 19.01.20

Kickapoo
I

M
Mihail Golohvast 19.01.20

Robert Parkinson
unable to seduce many, or rather all who are available for the ideas of developers)

S
Sanya Baltiyskiy 19.01.20

As I understand the game is not something that LGBT people, she just puts the dick on who you are playing and can romancity everyone, both in additional quests and story, even dialogi written as the standard asexual

S
SPR1GGAN 19.01.20

I would not care for the fag stuff ,if given the opportunity to cut these Homo NPC ,and has not yubisoft biovar bitten or not bitten ,and offered his spear))
feel about Smith and lance will be memes)

S
Shine 19.01.20

Fifty hours played and yet was found only one more or less papally Spartan in the main quest, which can be a little muddy. And so, meh... Not reached the normal gay line Yubiki. But Napthali a bunch of women.