3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Treebeard 19.01.20 01:50 am

Mod - to Increase the carried weight (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

Friends, searched on the Internet I need a mod that simply adds to the carried weight of the past.
i.e. the maximum possible increase needed.

Where and what to prescribe that would work.
Please tell me.

Or write ready give.

But it is better if you tell me where and what has to be done in the editor.
Please do not send in search, and so the third day of searching can not find anything.

You just increased the maximum carried weight. That would be a crapload of Tuscany can be had.

Who writes fashion, he knows where everything is. Himself oblivion did not run since it came out, and we used prescribed. (but time takes its toll and don't remember anything.
Help me out to mutual Friends!
24 Comments
Sort by:
T
Treebeard 19.01.20

Friends, searched on the Internet I need a mod that simply adds to the carried weight of the past.
i.e. the maximum possible increase needed.

Where and what to prescribe that would work.
Please tell me.

Or write ready give. (the forum plug-ins the peace and quiet, no one answered)

But it is better if you tell me where and what has to be done in the editor.
Please do not send in search, and so the third day of searching can not find anything.

You just increased the maximum carried weight. That would be a crapload of Tuscany can be had.

Who writes fashion, he knows where everything is. Himself oblivion did not run since it came out, and we used prescribed. (but time takes its toll and don't remember anything.
Help me out to mutual Friends!

N
Nuarlatotep 19.01.20

If you climbed ALL the network, how you didn't notice mA-a-a-a-legkogo Modica on the nexus?

T
Treebeard 19.01.20

If you climbed ALL the network, how you didn't notice mA-a-a-a-legkogo Modica on the nexus?
If you can please give a link.
But it is better if you tell where what values to change. Thank you.

g
gold--dragon 19.01.20

Have a question, do such a mod to disable the overload?

B
Bastet 19.01.20

what do you mean, overload? if you mean reloading when things take too much and can not therefore move the drill force, and will be able to carry much... or cheat TGM - help...
or you mean another?

g
gold--dragon 19.01.20

Bastet
If the pump power the maximum of 1125
tgm interested
I would just disable the overload to wear things as many

B
Bastet 19.01.20

come on www.mtes.ru there's a section of plugins for the gameplay is Bag for storage it how don't push things, the weight will not change. in the end, steal all you want.

g
gold--dragon 19.01.20

Bastet
Em I know, but I constantly broke iti behind him in ruins

B
Bastet 19.01.20

well then, excuse me

I
Immortal King 19.01.20

What are the ruins? It falls at the beginning of the game right under the feet. I have a plugin that changes the ratio between weight and strength 25 to 1. Ie 1 point of strength adds 25 units of weight. According to this, even starting the game magician portable weight is 750 units with 30 units of force. Where downloaded I do not remember, because the sounds of it for over a year.

B
Bastet 19.01.20

bag in Wolverine on the last level with necromancer.. what you have samodelkins mod probably

I
Immortal King 19.01.20

Probably because it has purple textures, or not at all on it.

I
Immortal King 19.01.20

But the meaning is the same, only to run him in, and beauty he adds, I'm not back wear.

S
Sanya_Zol 19.01.20

Treebeard
TES Construction Set in hand, enchant any item at 999,999 feather, save in the launcher data files is connected. All

K
KPOT1987 19.01.20

If anyone need:
TES CS\Gameplay\Settings...\fActorStrengthEncumbranceMult\5.0000
//5.0000-multiplier capacity

B
Bazilan 19.01.20

Кроту1987 thank you very much for the info and the good advice, myself have been looking for a way to set unlimited weight as Komrad Treebeard, I don't like do regular expeditions for sanitarnym gear, all I have with me.

A show of being clever eccentrics with the letter M that have great knowledge neykov mod with nexus but can't write his name, want to make an erotic journey through the most frequently mentioned route.

B
Bazilan 19.01.20

S. o.l.d.i.e.r.
What is not clear. If you have information on a given issue specifically and to write, and then divorced "clever" writers "out there on the nexus there is a small modic" well, if such an expert get this mod here or write his name.
Personally, I did as advised Mole 1987.

m
mad wolf 19.01.20

S. o.l.d.i.e.r., what do you want in the wording eccentrics with the letter M - unclear? The word is unfamiliar it?

K
Ksunia 19.01.20

Fixed_max_carrying_capacity - plugin, about which spoke the Immortal King

n
n1981 19.01.20

Type via console: player.modav encumbrance - 1000 (is -1000 to +1000).