3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SPR1GGAN 19.01.20 01:51 am

Boevka (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

what's wrong with her?the enemy is doing a swing ,I Dodge and still get a splash and so randomly ,warot and slow the damage for you and the right to a peak or a hammer ,but even at knife attack range strange

The origin of strong attack shift+left button ,allows after charging to Dodge attacks without losing charge ,I did the entire game took place and the sword I had for a quick charge strike
immediately while he will charge ,3 bombs will fly ,but if you want to Dodge the charge slips

OK I think to play stealth
dressed in a Pul in the armor with the stats of the killer ,stuck in the engraving and if just the enemies in the back ansatae ,then glavnyukov even a couple lvlov below ,demolishing only half

OK I think then it comes to archery ,to inject a controlled arrow ,shoot ,and control sensitivity of the arrows in flight, just no ,for a corner as the origin is not to fly

in short apnuli LVL 20 ,play is not comfortable ,fighting is not satisfying ,save only the skills ,kick da pull ,with a burning sword

As you are fighting ,what tactics to use ,I can not do that ,and you'd save me .
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanya Baltiyskiy 19.01.20

SPR1GGAN
Topic for my taste it's a spear + fire + set on fire agamemnona + sharpening on the damage of the spear. Under all these skill can be the entire fortress unwinding, because the spear hit the whole bunch of enemies. It's all lit up, and with that fire damage is very effective

J
James_Mails 19.01.20

SPR1GGAN
about the stealth, there is a skill that increases the damage, works so well as a secretive killing, but you need to hold F. Is above the skill teleport+kill, can not remember the name, but right now there's no time to go.

l
leva18 19.01.20

In the last part taxied poison, a fire in here, it's simple. )
About swings Yes, there timings, not dodged in time to get the splash. Roughly speaking, completed a combo, and Dodge gakkaishi, because the response the bot starts his combo. Because either half an hour dancing with them, or hammering them ahead not paying attention to the damage. But such tactics are closer to the middle of the game, when it is more-menie pumped, normally damagesi, and crits over time is handed out. In the beginning of the game you have dancing to do on the complex.

c
choa 19.01.20

Sanya Baltic
where you sets take two days of the game? The trainer is that it orichalcea hacked? Or is it donation sets?

J
James_Mails 19.01.20

choa
why 2? there are people who started playing 2 numbers with the publication of ultimate or gold... but with mercenaries, and so is fall legendary armor (depends on who you kill)

c
choa 19.01.20

James_Mails
legi my identity is. I'm talking about sets. Well, actually see the sets dropouts with the cultists, the players what went sperantia that so many of the cult have cut ) Or with a donation. Or the lefthanded, but this is after so little time after the release, only by the trainer.

J
James_Mails 19.01.20

choa
well, MB there are people who play 18 hours a day))

g
gargarot 19.01.20

choa
Orichalcum is impossible to crack.There are legendary chests and the map in inete in free access.16 trunks-16 itemization, it is possible to collect the set

S
SPR1GGAN 19.01.20

James_Mails
Yes pumped and really got to pansotti in stealth,a skill saw ,but did not think it enough ,and here here it as
gargarot
googled chests ,their collection begins with locations 20 LVL

g
gargarot 19.01.20

SPR1GGAN
This does not mean that there is no reach.In General, they set the pilgrim, there is bad bonus on stealth