3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Ded MastDay 19.01.20 01:52 am

Patch 1.05 from 2.10.18 (Immortal: Unchained)

Update v1.05: Immortal.Unchained.Update.v1.05-CODEX - 1,13 GB

Need previously installed:
Immortal.Unchained-CODEX
Immortal.Unchained.Update.v20180914-CODEX
Immortal.Unchained.Update.v1.04-CODEX

Patch notes:
In this patch, we have just fixed the Bren and Naro questline, which could get buggy with certain player behavior.

Bugs & crashes:
- Fixed a bug in the Bren & Naro questline, which could cause the storyline to deadlock.

Update v1.04 Hotfix:
Unfortunately we introduced some bugs with the latest patch, which has now been hot-fixed.

Clumsy period this patch we've fixed quest lines Braine and Naro, which can be buggy in certain behavior of the player.

Bugs and crashes:
- Fixed a bug in the quest lines Braine & Naro,which could lead to a storyline to a standstill.

Unfortunately, we have introduced some bugs with the latest patch, which has now been fixed.
Part 1 - 700 MB - DOWNLOAD
Part 2 - 416.8 MB DOWNLOAD

Unpack, install.
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislavich 19.01.20

Weighs all tin. 1 GB of. Don't see much point in installing it since little changes makes. if only for removing bugs from previous patch

D
Ded MastDay 19.01.20

Stanislavich
Previous same weighed. The changes are very small, but a bug with the quest Naro was critical. For those who are faced with it and wanted to complete the quest for getting top gun because I had to re-start the game. This is my second time through the game is not going to, at least in the near future. Surely there will be many more patches.
Spoilersi will be a good discount, maybe even buy it.

S
Stanislavich 19.01.20

Svetoslav
Naro sniper gives kobashi Gives Orin and his quest is difficult to zafeylit. With Naro as difficult to zafeylit. if you study the location completely.

By the way, I found 35 Cerium decrees, not all the chests opened and not all lakah was.

D
Ded MastDay 19.01.20

Stanislavich
Well, I zafeylili quest with Orin, nothing complicated, just after the first conversation with him was enough to dive into a hidden passage in the bushes and there die. After that, you'll never see in one place where it should appear on the quest, and find dead near the lighthouse. And quest with people, there the problem was not that you can zafeylit, there was a random bug, does in General not depend on the actions of the player at which the quest just hangs.
MC, I GOT 34, but I was everywhere, opened all the portals and killed all the extra bosses, except quest of two doors. Chests may not all open, so as to remember where missed and obbegat all Loki for the 20th time as it is not rushing.

N
Nevoeiro 19.01.20

Svetoslav
Orin is a hunter? so there is not one lighthouse I had to include that would make this hunter.So I have a hunter killed on the first beacon.

D
Ded MastDay 19.01.20

Nevoeiro
Yes, this is it. There you can still easily zafeylit quest, if jumping him in the pit to deal with the mobs and die. But I have it even in the hole not already there.

D
Ded MastDay 19.01.20

That way, we can this patch fixes a bug, when I have Bren went to the destruction of the temple and chanted some nonsense, I have it down.

N
Nevoeiro 19.01.20

Svetoslav
Here in the pit I managed, and then at the first beacon the mobs has filled it and I stupidly didn't expect these assholes.And there's a lighthouse in the ash forest.

N
Nevoeiro 19.01.20

Svetoslav
Odd your links are not banged

J
Jmann666 19.01.20

Svetoslav wrote:
That way, we can this patch fixes a bug, when I have Bren went to the destruction of the temple and chanted some nonsense, I have it down.
Well, it after three items and have to go to the temple. The bug was just, if she pass the items are not in the order the developers intended, it is not gone, and steam achivku for her quest were not given - now corrected - yesterday went potryndel with her and immediately achivku received.

D
Ded MastDay 19.01.20

Jmann666
I just thought it might have something to give or say, but she remained sitting there even after you killed the final boss. Well, I precontrol her, her necklace fell out. Just a game somehow does not explain why she left? Why there?

d
dmsg 19.01.20

In a ruined temple is the same lighthouse as in the quest from Orin. Near where the obelisk sits Bren. So, logically, there must be a more interesting continuation of the quest.

J
Jmann666 19.01.20

Svetoslav
Well, why - she remembered who she was and what she was doing, and that it has no place among normal people. There, apparently, played up that this was some important Shrine, an important for her.
There is, Laura, that when the inhabitants of the Veridian called as overseers of the Supreme to his Apension, then 1 day they were happy, for to serve the Highest great good fortune, and then grieved, because no one ever returned home from higher. APPARENTLY she came from Veridian, became a taskmaster, and then, when she waited on very diligently (let us speak plainly, ENT indicates that it was almost in the mouth looked Higher to be noticed), it messed up so that it gave at the mercy of Lawsuit (after all the undead she did not, consequently, Claim got her alive). Well, that's when she remembered (and we know that the Claim was tortured all prisoners) after the torture of his past - and what she had done, when he wanted to show himself to the Highest, and where she was from - the only place was to go Home and to atone for sins. Well, since location is Ruined, apparently, this is the place for this....
These are my thoughts after finding all the lore objects (except what's about sniper Nero).
dmsg
Yes, I saw him too, apparently, but wanted to do the quest by analogy with Orin, but then I changed my mind (and again, the ridiculous Orina there the lighthouse was justified showed the way, and Bren - what he told her, when she realized, remembering where her path).

D
Ded MastDay 19.01.20

dmsg
I have next to this lighthouse still lie dead, like two drops of water similar to Orin.
Jmann666
Thank you, now that I'm just not the descriptions of items read, not much went into ENT.

N
Nevoeiro 19.01.20

Svetoslav wrote:
I have next to this lighthouse still lie dead, like two drops of water similar to Orin.
Also saw the bodies at the lighthouse in the ashen forest,a single at Orin like a different kind of woman