3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lominar Limonium 19.01.20 01:52 am

The faction system! (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Hello Friends.
Even with origin drew attention to the thing that I was madly infuriated. When we fortress we clean them after some time again enemies appear and so on indefinitely. Moreover, it doesn't make any sense and is illogical - just then appeared again. In the Odyssey it is at least a little bit samootverzhenno. Type the fraction each time re-captures the region.
Here's the question - tell us - how to work with fractions? For the first time, apparently, the quest - Sparta. And then a free choice? Moreover, after the recapture of the secondary quests do not disappear? Ie what happens if you bend the line of Sparta? Nothing special? You can play then there, then over there?
4 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garsinho 19.01.20

Lominar Limonium
Yes as much as you can grab here and there ,until you get bored ,personally, I try to capture Sparta )

L
Lominar Limonium 19.01.20

Garsinho
But what about the plot? Or was it purely in the first task?

R
RPOCLABB 19.01.20

Lominar Limonium
You're a mercenary,you in fact do not care whom to fight,just to pay roughly

c
choa 19.01.20

RPOCLABB
by the way, this is me personally not very happy. Understand that the right to join Sparta is impossible. Can only be a mercenary for them to earn money. Adapical. What I mean is that to become a 100% ally of Sparta does not seem to work, in their FORTS of the player will always attack.