3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Imfortrix 19.01.20 01:53 am

A bug in the quest \"the Restless spirit\". (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

The thing is that when I have fulfilled all the conditions, talked with Dragomiroiu and she was invited to perform the rite of fumigation in her house, the button to Throw the flowers is simply not pressed. And the reboot did, and the early conservation downloaded, nothing helps. Who faced and how to solve this problem?
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sionor 19.01.20

Had the same problem, it turned out Mack was not me, but the horse took it and all passed.

T
Tiberiym 19.01.20

Yes, that would throw the flowers you must have 10 Mac directly to your inventory, not in the horse or a chest

I
Imfortrix 19.01.20

Thank you, really colors are not enough in inventory.

g
ghostwolf 19.01.20

What about the Kamenschik? He's at the other end of the map.

M
Mihey 1979 19.01.20

On the quest Neophocaena spirit, faced the problem when I had to lay down flowers in a bowl, but not what happened, it was true, the inventory was 10 Macs and quest flowers from the grave, helped next, I took inventory from the Mac , and then I gathered it up, and the quest earned, maybe someone will help.

N
NightHawkreal 19.01.20

By the way the Council - run this quest completely before going into the main camp of bandits or get stuck.

F
Fagot 19.01.20

Faced with another problem, after the ceremony grandmother sends to the Apothecary in Rataj, and he gives the job to steal a book (Necromonicon sort of), in the monastery, and so, I crawled the night in the monastery, stole the key to the cupboard of forbidden books, which is simply not the right book. Moreover, there is also the monks at two in the morning sitting in the dining room and in the magazine there's a challenge to eat with them) What to do XS.

k
kan kanich 19.01.20

Bassoon
Put the monks to sleep and then getting up early is necessary !

F
Fagot 19.01.20

kan kanich
Tried), I was the caretaker, or something, can't remember catches up and says they say I was banned for evasion.

d
duke17 19.01.20

I have the pharmacist does not come to the meeting place(((

S
Smurnoy 19.01.20

And I have a pharmacist not a prayer. Just come stand a few moments and leaves. The quest is still in the grave.