3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rusell 19.01.20 01:53 am

Over all the race,won all nitrolon... (Need for Speed: Underground 2)

I played, got to 47%. Over all the race,won all nitrolon. Nothing and no one what to do????
25 Comments
Sort by:
S
Serjoper 19.01.20

I have the same tops 60%! this is the easy version or a glitch! so have to wait for the finalized game!

F
Fraer 19.01.20

You don't guchte, go to garage, world map Smotri not executed.

R
Raven 19.01.20

You need to look at the conditions of the sponsorship contract (T, right). Most likely the car has not got the number of the DVD covers/magazines. To get there, you need to get a certain number of stars, that is to bloat the car looks.

B
Bart60 19.01.20

Put it on your car upgrades and all the way through!!!! Or go to garage, then world map and choose the stages!!!!!!

C
Chupa 19.01.20

I only got to 50 % all the routes are neraly over... all the money spent on food ponakupili different machines... then what was need 6 stars into to get to my ... no money... anyone knows the codes on the money... scrap re-take

P
PlayGround.ru 19.01.20

know

A
Alb 19.01.20

however where to take money if everything else is tried

F
Fraer. 19.01.20

EARN IT!! or cod to write but I had a full on three cars at 100%

P
PlayGround.ru 19.01.20

Oh, the boys here read and wonder like all of you gamers the first day and the first underground probably played and here doperet to you can not. Telling the full truth about how to pass the game. At some point you all enter into a sponsorship contract, so carefully read the terms of the contract, it says how many and which races you need to go and how many covers of magazines and DVDs to get, as long as these conditions do not fulfill the new races won't appear. But in order to get on the cover of the car should be newarchive to the maximum. And look for the hidden track. And if the novoroty not enough money, I advise you to use the app Memory Doctor, in my sankhamul all, and who is not Zanko write in a search engine and download, savonranta weighs about 350 pounds and add money you gallop wants. I now play with 1000000 and navorachivaya what you want. the principle of the program is simple. Nearly all games with the money of your amount stored in the memory, you turn the game write in the window of the program your money and click search, this app finds in memory and vott's what you can do with it what you want, modify, add, and so forth , then keep the amount you need and vorachivaetsya to the game and BAM you have a tidy amount of good luck with your game guys

M
MOHCTP 19.01.20

My friend has a 67% over all the parts except extensions of the body are open on all the magazine covers he got a picture of all the boutiques are open what to do?

V
VIRUS_2005 19.01.20

JUST NEED STARS TO EARN . THE MORE THE GREATER THE PROBABILITY THAT THE GAME CONTINUES . OUR CLUB IS NOT LARGE , BUT ALMOST ALL GONE

D
Daniil13 19.01.20

DIRECTx 9.0 c Is on the site www.vg-d.narod.ru At the very bottom!!! The most recent version!!!

D
Da Joker 19.01.20

well, I polutshe than the foreign Ministry night club but not love but attracted to her like a magnet
and I just want to play !

M
MOHCTP 19.01.20

So I tried already nifiga.

G
Gold 19.01.20

WELL NERDS,I DIDN'T EXPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JEEPS AND ALL THE WAY THROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THESE WILL BE THE NEW RACE!!!!!!!!!!
NOT BLAGODARIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D
Da Joker 19.01.20

and when the jeep race will end ? :)))

G
Gold 19.01.20

?????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHE,YOU DIDN'T OPARIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TADA AND THE GAME ZAKONCHITSYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S
Saskvach96 19.01.20

You what standard the company ends as at 45 to 55%, and then it is necessary razezzhat around the city and look for races. I found all the percentage passing I 100, although the pirates.

R
ROMARIOS 19.01.20

In the 3rd STAGE DROVE ALL the ROUTES, TWISTS the CAR IN FULL DVD MORE RECENTLY. AND STUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT TO DO???????

S
Shellmen 19.01.20

Here valenok,you're in the main menu go to the WORLD MAP and play to 100%