3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
skylancer8713 19.01.20 01:53 am

Do not open the door to the shelter 81,114 (Fallout 4)

Where you need to connect your PIP-boy near the door blocks the entrance to the vault,nothing happens after the moment of supplying energy
16 Comments
Sort by:
t
typok12 19.01.20

skylancer8713
Fashion prowess. In the early game it is better not to.

z
zombijaic 19.01.20

tcl

B
Bearhunt 19.01.20

skylancer8713
throw the photo, and photos peep the battle for jobs - would be clearer

Generally there is a dialogue with security, choose a loyal (right and down - not))

B
Bearhunt 19.01.20

there will be 3 objectives: to return the cat to cure the boy, to solve the issue with a junkie

B
Bearhunt 19.01.20

Damn, why am I not like her))) when trying to access, begins a dialogue with security, the correct answer comes the Keeper of the vault and you open the door, there is from side quests to the growth of Persian is still with me to chat. After cats and treatment of the kid in tangled, attending to the bot, or send it to hell (hell itself yuzayu, engine helper and the witch in my head - not worried on the periphery of the Attac) almost forgot: the Keeper of your room will give the right of the entrance to the Elevator: sleep and alertness in pocket will be.

B
Bearhunt 19.01.20

Damn, I forgot: the cat quest - don't run immediately towards her, beat gunopulos around, otherwise citico banged, then bring it to the hut

s
skylancer8713 19.01.20

Here's a video,perhaps it was necessary to immediately fill what would questions was less
Mods to install : (2)
1)Pure Sanctuary
2)Old dialogues

s
skylancer8713 19.01.20

typok12
And to the mods...They were delivered after Preston Garvey,when given the opportunity their shacks to do
If you remove it turns out all the progress down the drain?or as a General

t
typok12 19.01.20

skylancer8713 wrote:
If you remove it turns out all the progress down the drain?or as a General
No progress in saving. :)
If you uninstall mods, it will disappear the things added by the mod. The level YY will remain in any case, even if full via mod.
But you first define what the mod leads. If there is NMM, then cut off one by one and see in the game. If manually set, you can remove all and add one at a time, or game on a clean reinstall and add one at a time fashion. Just before doing this, save the copy in a separate folder.

s
skylancer8713 19.01.20

typok12
I actually thought to do,but was afraid krasici be because did not dare,today I will try,thank you anyway.Later otpishu as a case)

R
RikoChiko 19.01.20

I'm a refuge too from the gazebo. Made a big shelter which lasted 200 years, this is a great reason for a chain of quests. But in the end three neoquest.

s
skylancer8713 19.01.20

Recochica
Yes, the same as 3 the foul,as for me time was running out to the exit and had time to finish, we found a good number of content is not added)

s
skylancer8713 19.01.20

typok12
Removing the mods did not solve the problem,strange shorter)

s
skylancer8713 19.01.20

Downloaded again the game on the other hand - everything is OK)
Check the quality of the Repack HD

s
sayapov.valery2017 19.01.20

Bearhunt
First three blocks of (nuclear) to give the caretaker!

m
miloc1234 19.01.20

The problem is not pirates and mod (for the most part). Foreign forms of writing that address this problem. Apparently, the problem is somewhere in the scripts. From my own example, I was playing before the latest patch, and also on pirates and module and all released DOP - HAD NO problems! From the word - really. FPS were unstable only in a few places, the problem of what in later patches corrected it, BUT! all the doors of the shelter opened without any problems. And downloading the latest version of Police 4 and reaching the asylum 81 - the script did not load and nothing happened. Ie, a response from the other side did not happen. The radio was silent. Well, I think, well, to hell with this and left. Began to pass the campaign mode and!!! couldn't open a shelter 114. Exactly. Ie says that press E. Plug inserted the signal is passed ... and the door remained closed.
Besides, what the hell was missing VATS, there is no way to activate it. On the forum wrote that it is necessary to introduce a couple of commands and everything will be OK. have done So. And Yes, VATS is earned, but the door was closed, and remained closed.
But have noticed that there is no animation of drop caps for the buttons to open the doors of the asylum.
I started combing through the foreign forums, where they write that this problem is not solved until now.