3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Enuard Aid 19.01.20 01:54 am

As in the game to find the Bloody Baron? (Elex)

Good afternoon.
Is it possible in the game the legal way to find this Beronika? and that he owes me enough.
But that's neither Chloe nor a rat, nor a Beggar, nor Logan don't tell. Although the Rat should know. where the Baron is.
Actually a question: how to find Bronica? there is a specific location?
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 19.01.20

In Veronicah sits thumps.

11Sevas11 19.01.20

Enuard Aid
May Be Trash Baron?

E
Enuard Aid 19.01.20

11Sevas11
No, Bloody Baron - çelik, who Logan rules by Tawara. About him a little to tell Chloe, quite a lot of information can be found in the City of outcasts, and is in contact with him a Rat after that. as Celik replaces another.
As it is referenced by a beggar in the domed city.
trash Baron Is a Wild bean that garbage charge)

D
DrLobotrog 19.01.20

Stanislavski
He hung himself, say...

K
Kosmodesant 19.01.20

The game is just trash Baron.Other barons nepripomnyu.The bloody Baron is in the Witcher 3

F
FreeDead 19.01.20

Enuard Aid
What makes you think that he's in the game as a character and not a story-a horror story for Laura?

D
Ded MastDay 19.01.20

Enuard Aid wrote:
and that he owes me enough.
How did he managed to run up?
Enuard Aid wrote:
Is it possible in the game the legal way to find this Beronika?
Do you know how to find it the illegal way?

E
Enuard Aid 19.01.20

Svetoslav
Illegally, if necessary, can porytsya in the game files there to see. is there a character or not. I don't do and experience in this sort of hacking I have exactly 0 ))

D
Ded MastDay 19.01.20

Enuard Aid
Oftop in the technical side.
Yeah, I tried to disassemble the resources of the game and even found the necessary software, perfect one which modmejkery used in Risen3. It turned out only half. You can get the files out of the dialogs and look for. I wasn't doing it for hacking, but in order to find the file responsible for HDR tonemapping, but in Russian the effect of adaptation of view is when you come out of the dark room into the light and Vice versa. In the game it is implemented very crooked and irritates the eyes, too bright highlights and too much timing. He ran into the room, you have a few seconds to stand and wait, when the hell will something be seen. And if you look into the doorway out of the room, blinding her so that after a couple hours of play, visual disturbances, you are guaranteed. Developed wanted to add realism, I understand them, but in reality, everything is much smoother, quicker and not as often. The problem is that even disabling post processing via config file does not disable this effect.
In General, the positive results I achieved. I hope for the nexus, anyone still gash this mod before I tired of the game.

N
NightHawkreal 19.01.20

There are some among Baron robbers in the Valley of the Damned.

m
marsh resident 19.01.20

NightHawkreal
in the mine. dressed as a ringleader of a rogue. additionally, if you read his notes that they signed only as Bloody B.

N
Nikolai Konyshev 01.05.22

Eleks quest: Fresh blood. MEETING THE BLOODY

DANGER it happened he says that he killed his "boss" and he himself became the main one and met with Bloody, from this logic that if you spy on them, he will kill his boss and meet with bloody and all this should happen before our eyes, in general it was so conceived originally developed, I don’t know if everyone has a bug with this quest or not, If you spy on them, then after the dialogue they will run somewhere from the fort, you need to run after them