3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
neo32 19.01.20 01:54 am

Beyond card games (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Lads, and tell me, where just googled and zabugorskih forums and on our Internet, I can't find any fashion which would have abolished the border in the game the Witcher 3, that is, that it was no problem to move on after labels beyond here there be dragons really have never made one until now?
You know there's a place at the bottom left of the map, where the type of the mountain, jump over the limit and you teleport back, but I would mod a thread or file the trial, which ought to correct? who knows thank in advance :)
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
SpartanSoap 19.01.20

neo32
can free camera to see what's outside the map.

T
Thoothless 19.01.20

neo32
You go there for? Not really something the size of the card is not enough? I have 3 the passage is not all explored.

n
neo32 19.01.20

WitcherPlayer
Yes I am at kaer morhen to climb, interesting places to go and there is any :( the question was not why did I go and do something in order to get there? :)

n
neo32 19.01.20

Putnik_Dirar
SpartanSoap
thanks for the answers) probably have to do a Ghost, a free camera :)

C
CRASHBULLET 19.01.20

Why you're there, there's also dragons)

K
Kagyr ODim iz Stima 19.01.20

neo32
There is such a mod, Bro!!!! Riveted already, and quite a while... it's Called Explore everywhere - map bounds disabled . Download it on the link from the nexus http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/470/?
To register for the Nexus required of any other mailbox except .EN (that is, any other domain, for example .COM because .Ru domains nexus does not accept!)
By the way, if you long to run outside the card,
Will spoilerless under the earth,because the textures out!!! Be careful!

n
neo32 19.01.20

nigga40000
Wow! So snapping))) thanks big)) on the nexus I zaregan)) swing :) damn straight Riley thank you :)))

K

neo32
Always happy to help than can)))) by the Way, I filled this mod here on NG yesterday, a copy of the nexus. Wait until add. Also, I recorded and posted this on Youtube a demo video, as he's only one screenshot, and the left. Check the section files!!! Who cares,in fact, the video below

K

Maud appeared on PG http://www.playground.ru/files/witcher_3_explore_everywhere_map_bounds_disabled-107668/

m
matvey454 19.01.20

And this is supposedly only for the 2nd Witcher,

M
MunchkiN 616 19.01.20

the earth is flat so dangerous to go out there where there are dragons if he is not a dragon.
because you can fall over the edge of the world beyond nothing.