3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gengsta1991 19.01.20 01:54 am

Hats (Elex)

Can we make an cut Scenes" Or dialogue headdress is not cleaned?
10 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hytryyad 19.01.20

Not cleaned just glasses

v
vainalivai 19.01.20

gengsta1991
what the film is mounted?:)

g
gengsta1991 19.01.20

vainalivai
No,Just not used to RPGs-of skah without a helmet in the cut scenes to be(

D
Ded MastDay 19.01.20

gengsta1991
Wait for mods.

L
Legal Code 19.01.20

found same problem

H
Hayabusa 19.01.20

It's not frustrating for me. If only there were a mod that highlighted loot in any helmet, not just sunglasses. And I did fill up all enemies in the area in the helmet of the clergy, then open the inventory and choose a helmet instead of goggles and go again on location - looking for that missed without illumination. This is really not convenient. And with glasses I didn't like how it looked YEARS, here in the armor and helmet of the clergy is Yes.

D
Ded MastDay 19.01.20

Raven wrote:
If only there were a mod that highlighted loot in any helmet, not just sunglasses.
This is more like a cheat. Goggles are not essential, but you have to do the same thing to wear a protective mask. In General, it is not convenient of course hopefully in time inventory, which is also not very convenient to change the subject. It would be better done as with many RPGs, two sets of equipment, which could be changed on the fly by hotkey.
PS. In the armor of the Berserker and with glasses, the character looks even more ridiculous.

H
Hayabusa 19.01.20

Svetoslav
I think this is not a cheat, because there are points on it. And items in the game lie in the most unimaginable places. Glasses I wore, as I wrote above - I don't like them and scoured many locations without them. So, when I finally decided to wear the above mentioned method and I skidded on the already investigated locations (without glasses) because of the illumination I found a lot of missing items. And about the change a hot key - I also visited this idea, but unfortunately this is not provided by the developers.

S
Siniy Kot 19.01.20

Raven wrote:
And about the change a hot key - I also visited this idea, but unfortunately this is not provided by the developers.
but this mod would be really useful(and never citerna)

m
marsh resident 19.01.20

incidentally in my opinion the rogue is the ability to see the loot without glasses