3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lmperatorPC 19.01.20 01:54 am

The passage of the no factions - is it possible? (Elex)

The question in the header of the theme. Do I have to join any factions, or you can go without it?

Not asking for spoilers, just wondering the presence/absence of such a possibility.

He is now +- at the fork, can come in any of the 3 factions.
23 Comments
Sort by:
C
Castly 19.01.20

Also interested in this question, but the piranha had not the possibility of passage without the factions. So it is unlikely.

D
Dark Kahn 19.01.20

Maybe you can, but it will be so hard-core.

l
lmperatorPC 19.01.20

Dark Kahn
As I understand it, the normal armor - Ala ulyu?

D
Dark Kahn 19.01.20

lmperatorPC

Well, not quite. But apparently for a long time. If you can get the armor Elbow, all the rules. And it's factional abilities.

l
lmperatorPC 19.01.20

Dark Kahn
And, well, then I went on my way. And somehow the prospect of me joining not acceptable to me fractions are not very happy.
Some even of the Gothic/Skyrim came here, the other from the fallout/mad max flew, but others...This is their fixation on the Callan...

E
Ex_Vandal 19.01.20

lmperatorPC
I would also to the separatists would be better joined. Two factions of fanatics and one of the thugs.

V
Verzor 19.01.20

Yes, good question. And then maybe like in Gothic 2, in any case have to someone to join.

I
Ingbelial 19.01.20

Like developed said that it is impossible to complete the game without joining any of the factions.

l
lmperatorPC 19.01.20

So, actually, someone figured out, you can switch to the second Chapter, without entering into any group?
One of the tasks is to find the armor. A transition activates a conversation with the leader of elbow separatists in the South Abassi Converter.
And, as I understand it, the phrase I joined the group - is not the key. Key - I got the gear (or so). Based on this, I can make the assumption that it is possible, nevertheless, to find the kit, but here's how....

D
Dark Kahn 19.01.20

lmperatorPC

I just went straight to the Ice Palace of Xacore. Found there where all that happened with GG in the beginning of the game explained. Then went to the Hybrid on the conversation. Something interesting he told me. Like how his side go.

Z
Zaratustra___ 19.01.20

Dark Kahn
And as you opened the door to the Hybrid? I just have the inscription press the left mouse button to open, but when you click nothing happens. And at what stage of the game you went to the ice Palace?

D
Dark Kahn 19.01.20

Zaratustra___

First came to Galata with a fellow traveler, but the city did not. Then found the thief who stole the armor, but he was already sold. Then went over to the separatists, and from them to the North in Xaker. The door was opened, and teleported behind her with a table.

W
WildMrak 19.01.20

With the help of a table?

R
Rampertumskin 19.01.20

WildMrak
table cheat Engin in the section of Chita of 22 numbers.

E
Ex_Vandal 19.01.20

Well, it's not. The trick is to pass without cheating.

l
lmperatorPC 19.01.20

No, well, not so interesting (to teleport). I thought that there could armor Elbow to find, go to the second Chapter, but to go further yourself in the story.

F
Fatrus 19.01.20

Without joining the faction to pass the story IMPOSSIBLE! 100% proven.

D
Dark Kahn 19.01.20

Fatrus
Without teleport, Yes.

G
Glory3d 19.01.20

Armor elbow teleport is not needed. She's in the room of the father JAX in the ice Palace. If we were able to penetrate it (which is possible, though not just without any cheats), take the health and bring down on all four sides. Here to go hybrid, you will need to find the code to the door. Haven't tested whether you run the script search thereof without fractions. But running around in libowski the armor in the first Chapter, being non-aligned. In addition, if you fill up the Hybrid with no battles in front of the Palace, passing the main quest is completed properly. Leaving the checkbox ray, which according to the developers is BOUND to die in a suicide air attack.

M
Malenkiy Osminojek 19.01.20

Glory3d
So the game has all the same armor Elbow? Or is it a mod?